Others Unity Bubblegum Sunday [v0.016 - Dressup Preview 2] [Albatross]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

DeviBobo

May 14, 2020
Just played the game, and I found new content for around a month. Really like dressing up the character tbh, would love to see even more options. Seeing Albatross making a game got me pretty hyped, I love their style and fetishes lol.
Also my char became a demon at the Godmongrel, anyone found anything else?

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
Amazing little game, had a lot of fun with it.

Hopefully in the future we will see multiple tattoos just like we can have multiple piercings. Also having a backview of our character + backside customization would be amazing but I know this will almost double the art ASSet requirements.
Even if Im not into all the fetishes it had it didnt bother me at all and it was fun to notice that you could actually "finish" the game as a pure minded virgin girl.

The current content ran me through the first month, was really hoping there would be bigger breast options than D-cup (Highlight was definitely when MC turned into a succubus after reaching max corruption).

killersweep

Nov 2, 2019
Game seems to crash right at the start when roommate says you can go freshen up in the bathroom.
Running this through wine (wine2.3, emulating Windows 7).

Code:
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in Vertex Shader compilation
ShaderName: sh_lut

memory:67:22: error: syntax error, unexpected NEW_IDENTIFIER

at gml_Object_obj_hair_over_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_hair_over_Draw_0 (line -1)
same thing happened with me. How to get over this? please help someone.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
- very grindy. the "phone aspect" is just annoying.
+ lots of customization. good art style (unless you go overboard with the lip injections)
? new places seem to open up at random. why do I need to spend 1 energy to skip to next cycle?

Soggaroth

May 4, 2018
Wow, i just played the game and fell in love with it, really good art with nice customization. I would love to see interaction with the character like clicking/tapping breast to jiggle it with some simple sex animations later on. Looks promising, please don't let it die.

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Really good but need some clues or walkthrough or something like that 'cause it's not very intuitive... Even if it's not an obligation, some sex scenes would be great (my opinion)

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes