Others Unity Bubblegum Sunday [v0.016 - Dressup Preview 2] [Albatross]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
I maxed out everything and still can't unlock the succubus scene. Can anybody tell me how?
Random characters you can meet around the city give hints for different things like how to tan for free AND if you spend too much time in the club (Godsomething) you will first get spiral eyes and eventually turn into a demon at night time (max corruption required I believe (fully tainted))

Reactions: joehoe and rap_ray

rap_ray

Dec 6, 2018
Random characters you can meet around the city give hints for different things like how to tan for free AND if you spend too much time in the club (Godsomething) you will first get spiral eyes and eventually turn into a demon at night time (max corruption required I believe (fully tainted))
thanks! it works!

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Interesting concept but beyond buying all the stuff to make your character look the way you want, there's nothing else really to do it seems.

Would love to see something more quests or more secrets like the demon girl, just some thing to keep you interested beyond character creation.

Some actual scenes of the characters doing stuff either still photos or preferably animated (yes rather difficult when you have the level of character customization that this game has) but would be nice. could make the scenes more pov like if the customization proves to be annoying for scene implementation.

Just some ideas, but really good start

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
"How deep the rabbit hole goes..."

I wasn't aware this was a furry game. Tag please! ;)

Not_M

Dec 28, 2018
Game seems to crash right at the start when roommate says you can go freshen up in the bathroom.
Running this through wine (wine2.3, emulating Windows 7).

Code:
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in Vertex Shader compilation
ShaderName: sh_lut

memory:67:22: error: syntax error, unexpected NEW_IDENTIFIER

at gml_Object_obj_hair_over_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_hair_over_Draw_0 (line -1)
You need to install legacy directX

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
How many type skin tone in this game?
Maybe 5 or 7 if you count sweaty skins and the demon form. You can add tan lines too and I was able to even lighter her skin at the beach since it reset to a lighter tone than where I started once I achieved the most tanned skin I could get from the beach.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

inwza224

Oct 1, 2017
Maybe 5 or 7 if you count sweaty skins and the demon form. You can add tan lines too and I was able to even lighter her skin at the beach since it reset to a lighter tone than where I started once I achieved the most tanned skin I could get from the beach.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
um,I have question again
How to get lighter skin or pale?

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
um,I have question again
How to get lighter skin or pale?
Go to the beach, top left corner of the map, once there click bottom right icon and then the bottom left icon until your character is nude, wait a bit and she will start to get sweaty and then get a tan, repeat until she suddenly turns very pale, leave beach before you get a new tan.

Which32Life32

Jul 27, 2019
This is extremely unstable game so far.
Not for me, Lol.. Not even a little, it works perfectly intended, It might be usefull for the editor or creator whatever you wanna call the maker, To make it a setup that installs needed libraries. xd But its a fresh .Exe an works just you might be missing pieces reqs on your computer. which are stated above Directx SDK should solve it. xd

fajnykolo

Dec 14, 2018
Surprisingly good game. Such a fun to still change the girl's appearance. Waiting forward for an update. When can we expect it?

Zaben

May 22, 2017
There is hardly any content i was done in 15 mins. (3 days in game)

Artwork is great

Its a nice proof of concept, At the moment its basically a dress up game and you can do all the dress up as part of the character selection screen right at the start.

You can purchase a few more clothes and hairstyles in the game but that is it. If you are after a FAP this game isn't worth it at the moment, but be great further down the line

It built for portrait mobile gaming and the controls are meant for touch screens. It does work on a PC but you need to keep in mind that its built for touch. I was confused about some of the controls to start with.

Cheat engine doesn't seem to work on this game, i was trying to add money but the game wasn't registering the value.

CheatEngine money hack: Select the type of BubbleGum Sunday_rework .exe value: Double enter the existing amount then buy or earn money. Find the variable amount. It worked for me.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes