Others Unity Bubblegum Sunday [v0.016 - Dressup Preview 2] [Albatross]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

nmays51

Jan 20, 2020
I like it. I like the concept that's here alot. I would like some pictures related to the sex actions I'm performing. Also I would like futa/shemale content. I would especially like to play as a futa. Unless I missed something futa related during my play though. However I've been a huge fan of your work for about two years now and the art in game is supurb. I'm sure what ever art makes it in game will be great.
Also, personally, I like that beyond sex work there isn't much to do in game. A lot of RPGs fall into the trap of offering other, more respectable, ways of making money during their early game. In those games I generally get burnt out by the mid-game due to having to grind boring, un-sexy, jobs/training sessions endlessly. What's great about your game is that you get right to the point of the game and, as a result, the pacing is great. I would appreciate more hints and tips in game about where I should go and what I should do, prefferably, in the form of erotic story line/exposition. Doing so would help maintain the momentum and good pace you've already set.
A couple of other, minor, things I would like to see but, would be fine without is an improvement on the way time passes in game. Something less "action point centered" and more of a "time of day/action point combo" It seems to me that since time of day/night plays a huge part in the concept you should really play around with adding multiple, repeatable, story arcs with triggers at different times. I would also like to see some kind of plot device which takes away the players money. That way there's more incentive to go out and whore yourself out in increasingly depraved ways beyond just opening up the next area.
Lastly keeping with the multiple story arc idea. I definitely would like to see a game which has multiple endings based on your character's action and/or appearance. I don't want to feel like I'm limited to creating one type of charachter. Maybe one playthrough I would like to be a thicc and hairy futa dom with porcelin skin and then do a different play though as a flat chested, shaved and copper-toned sissy. The way it is right now I feel like there's only really one type of character you can create that can progress. These are just my suggestions though and most of those I could take or leave. I liked this alot though. So much so that I re-subscribed to your Patreon. All in all keep it up. I'll keep checking up on this to get the updates.

Last edited:

lolipão

Jul 23, 2017
does anyone knows how can i play this game on linux?
i tried it under wine but it crashes after some dialogue

jasonh86

Jul 25, 2017
Awesome! What's new?
Changelog for 305

Fixed:

• Updated Armpit/Pube hair length to be capped, rather than keep increasing infinitely.
  • Fixed the church event not properly giving you the Alba brand and removing Demon Mode, as well as not correctly pushing you to the next day.
  • Fixed a typo in Oswald’s private video job.
  • Fixed a case where if you are very pale, you can have ‘reverse’ tan lines.
  • Fixed a typo for the white jeans.
  • Fixed a typo in the Peep Show flavor text.
  • Fixed a typo in the Madam’s description.
  • Fixed Oswald’s info page referring to him being in the wrong location.
Changed:

• Updated the stats page to integrate the leveling system.
  • Changed the payout formula to be based on levels rather than pure exp.
  • Changed how exp is displayed. Now it shows the actual numbers.
  • Changed some of the exp values to be more balanced.
  • Changed the displaying of time to include years, not just days.
  • Updated the typefaces to be more congruent with each other.
Added:

• Added a little fade on the switch screen that fades from day to night and vice versa.
  • Added Leveling system (currently only affects payout rate).
  • Added a visual exp bar to the night end screen.
  • Added art for Dixie Sloane.
  • Added the custom currency symbol (it’s pretty glitchy and not consistent right now).
  • Added art for Oswald Grimes.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Is there more content with the Rachel girl you meet at the beach?
On the same day you randomly meet her at the beach, go to the Godmongrel in the evening for a followup scene.

There's also one other character with a similar two-part interaction. If you see her during the daytime in the skatepark, you'll see her later that day at the pier.

ambickbit

Jan 8, 2018
Maria attends church during the day
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She also goes to the skate park.

But at night, she leads a very different life. . .

ambickbit

Jan 8, 2018
Also, here's update 305 if you want it:
Win:
Android APK:

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes