Others Unity Bubblegum Sunday [v0.016 - Dressup Preview 2] [Albatross]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
Is there a way to change the MC's face?
It's vomit-inducing, especially after looking at it for long periods of time.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Changelog:

Some features of the current alpha:

• Character creator
  • Over 200 different options to dress up your character
  • More than 30 locations to explore and characters to meet
  • Text-based sexual encounters and jobs
  • Plenty of ways to lose your virginity (and keep track of it, too!)
  • Hidden secrets to discover
Planned features:

• Overhauled exploration feature
  • Character based story paths
  • Plenty more items to customize how you look
  • and more!

ambickbit

Jan 8, 2018
Changelog for 305

Fixed:

• Updated Armpit/Pube hair length to be capped, rather than keep increasing infinitely.
  • Fixed the church event not properly giving you the Alba brand and removing Demon Mode, as well as not correctly pushing you to the next day.
  • Fixed a typo in Oswald’s private video job.
  • Fixed a case where if you are very pale, you can have ‘reverse’ tan lines.
  • Fixed a typo for the white jeans.
  • Fixed a typo in the Peep Show flavor text.
  • Fixed a typo in the Madam’s description.
  • Fixed Oswald’s info page referring to him being in the wrong location.
Changed:

• Updated the stats page to integrate the leveling system.
  • Changed the payout formula to be based on levels rather than pure exp.
  • Changed how exp is displayed. Now it shows the actual numbers.
  • Changed some of the exp values to be more balanced.
  • Changed the displaying of time to include years, not just days.
  • Updated the typefaces to be more congruent with each other.
Added:

• Added a little fade on the switch screen that fades from day to night and vice versa.
  • Added Leveling system (currently only affects payout rate).
  • Added a visual exp bar to the night end screen.
  • Added art for Dixie Sloane.
  • Added the custom currency symbol (it’s pretty glitchy and not consistent right now).
  • Added art for Oswald Grimes.
Psyside here it is

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Did they concentrate on teh artwork so much they forgot to build in an actual game? This is tedious as fukc...

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
Anyone know how to use a forum correctly and not look like a complete ass.... :rolleyes:

The answer you want is literally the last post before yours.
The post above him was absolutely not a changelog, though. It was just describing the general feature of the game (but that description could have fitted the previous update as well) and absolutely didn't inform about what was introduced in the version. His question was perfectly valid.

As a little joke, I'd say th changelog is the post #108, if you want to know how a changelog looks like and not appear like a complete ass ;)

Reactions: mikeark and rap_ray

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its a nice litte demo ... as far as I can see. There is not much to do. Most of the locations are empty and have no action to perform. I hate this in games - when there is nothing to do, dont unlock the location.

The art is nice and the idea sounds fun - when there is something to do and to see.

Edit: Oh and what really annoys me is the text ... its always "you suck their dick" ... and never "his" ... so it sound like you give a BJ to more than 1 person.

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
What does the holy mark you get after praying a lot do?

Its a nice litte demo ... as far as I can see. There is not much to do. Most of the locations are empty and have no action to perform. I hate this in games - when there is nothing to do, dont unlock the location.

The art is nice and the idea sounds fun - when there is something to do and to see.
It's true, the game feels very empty and there so little content on the park, skatepark, the beach and the pier that they could have been ditched.

Edit: Oh and what really annoys me is the text ... its always "you suck their dick" ... and never "his" ... so it sound like you give a BJ to more than 1 person.
It's Albatross so the world is full of futas and transwomen, it was an alternative to making the text vary between "he" and "she" randomly.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
It's Albatross so the world is full of futas and transwomen, it was an alternative to making the text vary between "he" and "she" randomly.
Dont get the reason behind that. Ok ... alternate it. That works. But now you constantly have sex with more than 1 person and they share 1 cock... o_O

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it doesn't do anything? Bummer

Dont get the reason behind that. Ok ... alternate it. That works. But now you constantly have sex with more than 1 person and they share 1 cock... o_O
It's like I said. Albatross preferred to write they instead of making the code that varies between he/she (which doesn't sound too hard but it's still something) or writing only one and making it look like the other option doesn't exist.
This is one of the smallest flaws in the game, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: GitinGud

Frigid Blaze

Sep 29, 2017
Does changing in the Godmongrel do anything besides making your eyes look weird? And is there any importance to the pier beyond seeing that girl at the skate park, then there, then the Godmongrel?

kaira

Apr 25, 2017
Analysis error, when I try to open the apk file in my android. Anyone know what's the problem?

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
what's the deal with the dutches's yacht (sunday night only)
it appears, i go on it and ... nothing.. no interactions
did i miss something?

him13

Feb 11, 2019

memory:67:22: error: syntax error, unexpected NEW_IDENTIFIER

at gml_Object_obj_hair_over_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_hair_over_Draw_0 (line -1)

what do I do and I am using wine bottler

Bauza

Aug 15, 2016
It seems there isn't much to do right now, but the art is really great. I will be checking this from time to time, I hope the sex scenes get CGs while the text does its job right now, the art is too good not to see more of it. Also, I played it on my phone and it ceirtainly feels made for mobile.

Reactions: James Eveleth
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes