Others Unity Bubblegum Sunday [v0.016 - Dressup Preview 2] [Albatross]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
not running with wine out of the box
you need to dig with custom prefixes and various libraries
if by any chance you manage to get it up and running, please post a mini guide here

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Well I just finished writing my review of this game. Came here to give my constructive ideas but it seems like many of you beat me to it. Well to most of them, anyway.

Though there is still one idea that I had that might work well. Is if the developer is still using the energy system, one please give more free options for it. Like talk to the skaters at the skater park, or people watch at the park, something just to waste a dot of energy so I don't have to buy something during the day just so I can make money at night, especially if I'm saving up for something.

Which leads me into my next idea. Perhaps every 10 levels or so the player gets another dot of energy per cycle. With a max total of six dots. Thus allowing them to do two three energy scenes, and then to further that there seemed to be a max amount of cum shown on the MC, yet we see other characters completely covered in it. So maybe with the extra energy they can go the same way.

Lastly, and this is just a thought. Along with the corruption levels, perhaps there should be intelligence levels. The lower the intelligence the more things cost, as if the shops are taking advantage of the stupidity, and also the different descriptions change. Until reading them makes the player feel like an airhead. This is of course assuming the MC isn't going to have dialog in the future, which I would figure would change too.

These are just suggestions and ideas that I thought about as I played the game. I don't wish to come across as demanding or anything, just someone who enjoyed what was there and looks forward to seeing more. Either way I will be following this game and getting excited for updates.

#43 btw

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Well I just finished writing my review of this game. Came here to give my constructive ideas but it seems like many of you beat me to it. Well to most of them, anyway.

Though there is still one idea that I had that might work well. Is if the developer is still using the energy system, one please give more free options for it. Like talk to the skaters at the skater park, or people watch at the park, something just to waste a dot of energy so I don't have to buy something during the day just so I can make money at night, especially if I'm saving up for something.

Which leads me into my next idea. Perhaps every 10 levels or so the player gets another dot of energy per cycle. With a max total of six dots. Thus allowing them to do two three energy scenes, and then to further that there seemed to be a max amount of cum shown on the MC, yet we see other characters completely covered in it. So maybe with the extra energy they can go the same way.

Lastly, and this is just a thought. Along with the corruption levels, perhaps there should be intelligence levels. The lower the intelligence the more things cost, as if the shops are taking advantage of the stupidity, and also the different descriptions change. Until reading them makes the player feel like an airhead. This is of course assuming the MC isn't going to have dialog in the future, which I would figure would change too.

These are just suggestions and ideas that I thought about as I played the game. I don't wish to come across as demanding or anything, just someone who enjoyed what was there and looks forward to seeing more. Either way I will be following this game and getting excited for updates.

#43 btw
I'm all for your first two ideas concerning energy, but the Intelligence one is definitely not feasible. Ignoring all of the gameplay logic behind it and how bad it could feel if implemented poorly in the game, just the amount of work that will have to be put into all the different descriptions and dialogues will probably double the workload on the game.

If it's a "smart", "regular", "dumb" it won't be that hard to do as of now, but every new location will have to have these three descriptions and the more nuanced the system gets, the more the work for creating these descriptions will increase. No real point to it, at least not when the game is at such an early stage. Those efforts could be redirected somewhere else.

D

Deleted member 2524582

Game looks great, definitely has a lot of potential.

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
04FC2B58-2789-44BE-8BE7-4C183B729D14.png
If a patron of Albatross is around i’d like to know: is this post about bubblegum sunday? Does he plan on implementing full body model?
thx in advance.

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

KaosNexus

Jun 30, 2017
Can somebody tell me what are the current special events in the game and how to get them to appear...?

ambickbit

Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 715732
If a patron of Albatross is around i’d like to know: is this post about bubblegum sunday? Does he plan on implementing full body model?
thx in advance.
It's about Bubblegum Sunday, and they do mention implementing a full body model, along with redoing the model art altogether.

Personally, I'm very excited to see the new demo when it comes out!

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
It's about Bubblegum Sunday, and they do mention implementing a full body model, along with redoing the model art altogether.

Personally, I'm very excited to see the new demo when it comes out!
You got me excited too! Love the concept so far.

On the downside I find the scenes mildly interesting; they could use more interactivity (choices and variations based on our character); is that planned?

bone942

May 23, 2020
How do you get the Alba Brand in the church event? I never knew there was a church event but I saw it mentioned in the changelog

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
needs alot of work but i really do like what is in it so far!
Is a little bit funny how you can degrade yourself so much make yourself look like a sex doll and then almost instantly go and pray at the church to become "pure" again .

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
View attachment 715732
thx in advance.
Here is the post:

Hey everyone! Haven’t done one of these for a while! I got a lot of feedback from you about the game since releasing Alpha 3. One thing really stood out though: Full Body. I’d love to have the character be full body, so after considering how I’d approach it, I’ve begun doing some experiments. There is one harsh reality to face with doing a new body though, all the old art becomes… technically unusable. It was set up for a half body, and no matter how hard I tried to give her legs, it just looked awkward. Of course things like makeup, hairstyles, etc, can be used as a basis for redrawing and will be quickly implemented once it’s all set up.

So, I’ve settled on redoing the art, which will look a little bit less detailed (since it’s more zoomed out), but in return you get: hip sizes, genitalia, way better clothing options, shoes, nails, longer hairstyles, and more! Finally there is also posture. Currently, the character looks fairly stiff, because of the symmetry in the artwork. I designed the full body with contrapposto in mind to give it a much more natural look. I know redoing art means a step back in development, but the amount of design space that opens up for character customization (which for me is still the biggest aspect of the game) is tremendous, and it’s simply something that has to be done for the game to capture my full vision.

I have some more surprises for you that I will share in the coming weeks, but for now, please enjoy this gif showing the possible hip sizes!

As always, thank you very much for the support!

deaddog

May 16, 2017
Even if we don't see their legs and feet, just seeing their lady business would be enough, at least for me

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes