Others Unity Bubblegum Sunday [v0.016 - Dressup Preview 2] [Albatross]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
FATAL ERROR in Vertex Shader compilation
ShaderName: sh_lut

D3DXCompile failed - result

at gml_Object_obj_hair_over_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_hair_over_Draw_0 (line -1)

Cilverah

Oct 7, 2019
im using windows and the game works fine for me - only thing i had to do was, a windows error pops up, near the end of the error lines in the box, click the text, then click run anyway or something like that and it opens and runs fine

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
For those who have windows error on pc it is mentioned in the readme that you have to update Direct X.

I thought this version was going to support full body, Am I doing something wrong ? :)

Last edited:

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
This is something I would actually like to support on patreon, but the tiers are ridiculous.

Starting(!) at 6 bucks per month and going up to 30. I'm not paying the equivalent of a full regular game per month

HornyGamer95

Oct 14, 2020
Liked the initial gameplay. Though it would be better if the player doesn't have to keep buying the same outfit. And it would be better if the player could get multiple piercings and tattoos without having to select from one

Reactions: bsm53 and Ranma

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018

If it was good enough for Shakespeare...
They in this context was named Word of the Year for 2015 by the , and for 2019 by . In 2020, the American Dialect Society also selected it as Word of the Decade for the 2010s.
Yeah I see. As a non native speaker it is weird to read. That's not what I were taught back in the days in school ^^
And I dont know any genderfluid person, so it is not something I have to deal with in my daily live.

Katzies

Oct 19, 2017
Well, it's a necessary evil, due to the fact that English lacks an indeterminate gender pronoun. 'It' would probably demeaning, making up a new one like "xer" or "hir" or whatever was the rage last decade is gonna rightly butt heads with traditionalists. "They" has a history, is not demeaning, and it's a compromise that is mostly acceptable to everyone.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
New version A307 released:

Changelog for 307:

Fixed:

• Fixed a glitch that would show the wrong skin tone if you got too pale.
Added:
  • Added 5 Halloween themed items (go find 'em!)

Dec 18, 2017
It is just as much a convenience for you as it is for "they". You can't always tell "what they are". Just get with the program. Will save you and them from alot of hassle in the long run.
Not to mention it solves that occasional run in with girls/boys, who think of themselves as girls/boys, but your gender radar malfunctions and can't accurately report the gender.
It's inconvenient for me and for the general sanity of the world though, so no.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Trying around, doesn't look to bad for an android sandbox like that.
Needs more content tho. Especially regarding bodymodifications and "Scenes" (Naughty text)
Is there a way to get rid of the tan?

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
Someone found all 5 new halloween items?
And what on the ship which come in night on Sunday?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes