Others Unity Bubblegum Sunday [v0.016 - Dressup Preview 2] [Albatross]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

EroticMK95

May 11, 2019
Bubblegum Sunday.JPG

Even though the game is extremely limited, no sex scenes or anything like that, no story or anything but I overly enjoyed myself. The amount of customization to actually make a beautiful & slutty MC is pretty amazing in itself. This has limitless potenial depending on the approach story-wise.

May 15, 2020
I wonder if the new version will allow to pick our character's genitals, that might open to a host of new customization possibilities. Maybe stuff like cockrings, genital piercings, reassignment surgery, etc.

Reactions: byedark and Roe1961

organord

Jun 10, 2020
I wonder if the new version will allow to pick our character's genitals, that might open to a host of new customization possibilities. Maybe stuff like cockrings, genital piercings, reassignment surgery, etc.
Judging by Alba's art outside of this game, the Blossom corporation does some really ridiculous (and hot) stuff; the range of services available in their shop inside the game should be way wider... eventually.

I hope Albatross eventually brings all their regularly-featured fetishes into the game. Some of their art has very niche appeal, but I think 99.9999% of it is great and I pray that Albatross doesn't hold anything back.
A content warning is sufficient before the weirder stuff, so less-deviant players can back off if they see something's not their cup of tea (just like the warning before the scat scene in the current version).

For now, we need to wait for the Unity version of the game to stabilize first (performance and misc tech issues, barebones game loop, framework for outfits/body customization/town exploration/quests, etc.), only then can we start hoping for new content.

Daggander

May 2, 2020
There is a lot of talk on the thread that would suggest that albatross has produced other stuff then this game, but I can only find this game. Where can I find the other stuff?

krustenkaese

Oct 5, 2018
Hello Guys, the first version of the unity build is online. I do not know how much is there content-wise but i am linking the files nevertheless.

Update after i installed and tested it: It is a small tech demo mainly centering around the new controls. You can choose different backgrounds and colors for the main characters dress. There is no more interaction than that. But to be honest, that demo looks promising.

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
Hello Guys, the first version of the unity build is online. I do not know how much is there content-wise but i am linking the files nevertheless.

Update after i installed and tested it: It is a small tech demo mainly centering around the new controls. You can choose different backgrounds and colors for the main characters dress. There is no more interaction than that. But to be honest, that demo looks promising.
Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: BubbleGumAthena

OUK

May 28, 2017
As Albatross has written, because of the change to Unity a new art was necessary but also difficult to develop and I have to admit, that even in the standard zoom level from the previous alphas it does not look as good as before (or I do not like it as much as before).

I hope that he is still working on a final design and therefor a future version will be more likeable for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: mahamay

Kacper15

Jun 6, 2020
As Albatross has written, because of the change to Unita a necessary new art was necessary but also difficult to develop and I have to admit, that even in the standard zoom level from the previous alphas it does not look as good as before (or I do not like it as much as before).

I hope that he is still working on a final design and therefor a future version will be more likeable for me.

I have the same feelings about this as you do, for me this artstyle looks much worse than the previous one. One thing I like is that now you can see below waist, I hope that in unity version there will be more customisation you can do to the character and also more upgrades/modifications.

Reactions: Ranma

nospam

Aug 6, 2017
win10 claims alpha 307 is a trojan ;/
malwarebytes says its fine -.-

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Yes, thank you, just checked it out! The art is not as cute but like you said this is just a small demo. I hope in the actual game we can see feet and buy us different shoes, stockings, things like that!

Reactions: Ranma and byedark

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Any hint on how to start a new game for scratch / delete old save? Thanks in advance!

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes