Others Unity Bubblegum Sunday [v0.016 - Dressup Preview 2] [Albatross]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Any hint on how to start a new game for scratch / delete old save? Thanks in advance!
When you start the game, and are on the screen with an Information pane and the Let's Play button, look on the right edge for a right-pointing arrow button.
Tap that button and you can access a few options, one of which is Delete Save Game.

Reactions: ray3dave

SKYNET74

Nov 16, 2018
Is it normal that there is a virus in the Alpha 307 file? (Win ver. trojan, android ver. malware)

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Is it normal that there is a virus in the Alpha 307 file? (Win ver. trojan, android ver. malware)
It's cause windows will consider almost any exe file malicious. You just either have to trust that it isn't or delete it if you're too afraid

Euclita

Jan 22, 2020
CheatEngine money hack: Select the type of BubbleGum Sunday_rework .exe value: Double enter the existing amount then buy or earn money. Find the variable amount. It worked for me.
no need use cheat engine. you can edit money at save file. location save file >> \AppData\Local\Bubblegum_Sunday_Rework

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
The game opens with information that the game is moving to Unity so I assume the delay will be massive to rewrite the game in another engine.
307 should be the last update in the current engine.
I kind of feel like this may be abandoned as the Patreon is doing fine selling art and has 1k+ pledges.

Reactions: byedark

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Watched the development and am not really liking the new model look. Not a fan of the exaggerated hips. Thicc is nice but this is too thicc for me.
the current 307 model is already perfect but I understand people want legs view as well.
I am not a pledge so I dont have much say in the matter but it I am not liking the new direction.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes