Others Unity Bubblegum Sunday [v0.016 - Dressup Preview 2] [Albatross]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Mr. Ding Ding

Jan 14, 2019
ummm i dont know what happened but here it is...

D3DXCompile failed - result

at gml_Object_obj_hair_over_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_hair_over_Draw_0 (line -1)

Jun 19, 2019
Does someone know something about the following:

What events can be encountered at the park and skatepark, how do you find them?

How do you find the boat on the pier? I've tried waiting on sundays but it doesn't work.

An npc mentioned feeling off whenever they visited the clinic, is there an event there?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
So some thoughts, I get it's early on but I can only comment on what it is and what's there and stuff.

Was a bit peeved at the start that I couldn't choose her skin colour, that seemed like a weird oversight for a design a hottie kinda game... worked out alright in the end as you can just tan your way up, and that means you can have tanlines ... seemed to take forever to get to chocolate and then jumped pretty quickly to the last one (that I couldn't tell a difference in) though.

Definitely needs some element of story kinda stuff added in at some point.

A couple of the NPCs you encounter were the stuff of nightmares (like the one that wants to be at the pier at night), I guess because that bimbo stuff goes way beyond what you'd normally see or something (the character already starts out with big lips and so when I unlocked the clinic all the options looked pretty mad to me, I'm hoping keep your tits flat and the other stuff natural wouldn't impede progress later on like it can do in some games).

Main complaint is the forced aspect ratio, I guess it's designed to be just a phone game but it's not fun to be restricted like that on a PC ... also you could barely see the character's lower-half making some of the clothing options kinda redundant, and in the shops then the word "buy" would be over the top of the tattoos and stuff so you couldn't even really see them.

It'd be nice to have multiple tattoos like how you can have multiple piercings.

Things unlock in a weird order ... why wouldn't she be able to go to the nice store from the outset, not like she needed to get gangbanged before she knows what a dress is, or have to be a whore to wear any makeup ... I was being told about the clinic long before I could go there too.

It got real tiresome clicking a bunch of locations I'd been to a ton of times already to see if anything would happen or if there was a new kind of work or whatever, some kind of indicator when looking at places on the map would be good.

Having to afk for stuff is not really a good mechanic,I dunno if it actually works on the beach for her tan (I saw her get a little sweaty so maybe that's all you've gotta do) as I'd just do it in the tanning place, in the club her eyes went interesting but I'm not sure if there was a point to it, I wasn't going to sit there twiddling my thumbs for even longer to see if it progressed.

Having to use stamina to be able to use the skip to night option seems like an unnecessary restriction.

The sex scenes / work are the exact same every time, could have multiple variations, especially as there's no art, but adding in some visual stuff would be really good too.

So yeah, just some thoughts ... I dug the art and managed to make the girl look pretty hot, but more options for everything would be nice ... hopefully in a later stage all that hotness would be able to be of some use for visual stuff during sex scenes and there'd be some kind of narrative ... but it's certainly an interesting project and I'd definitely check out a much later version of it.

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
Does someone know something about the following:

What events can be encountered at the park and skatepark, how do you find them?

How do you find the boat on the pier? I've tried waiting on sundays but it doesn't work.

An npc mentioned feeling off whenever they visited the clinic, is there an event there?
The park has the NPC that tells you how to get the Demon Succubus transformation at night.
The Skate park has a couple scenes with an NPC. The boat is on the very top left of the map after you reach a certain level in the game (there is currently no interaction). All in all none of these currently have personal scenes that affect your character, they are simply NPC drawn characters to encounter, or NPC that have information about the game. The clinic becomes avaiable during the day after you get a decent amount of levels, it allows you to modify your characters looks. I never encountered an event but this may be hinting at there being one in the future.

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
Having to afk for stuff is not really a good mechanic,I dunno if it actually works on the beach for her tan (I saw her get a little sweaty so maybe that's all you've gotta do) as I'd just do it in the tanning place, in the club her eyes went interesting but I'm not sure if there was a point to it, I wasn't going to sit there twiddling my thumbs for even longer to see if it progressed.
If you keep going back to the beach every day you can get her tanned. Once her skin gets glossy you are done for the day. There is a scene in the club after her eyes get weird, you were just too fast to not see it. These are currently the only "AFK" interactions in the game and they are very short.

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016
I have the 99 degrees tan, and i cant make her pale again. How do i do it?
I have her maxed out and only saw two events from two girls. Is there any more content?

Reactions: bone942

syralic

Jul 23, 2018
Someone found all 5 new halloween items?
And what on the ship which come in night on Sunday?
Duno about the ship but here are the 5 new halloween items:

Place
Item type
Item name
Index
Tongue in cheekPiercing > EarsSkeleton hangers14/14
Tongue in cheekTattooSpiderweb (neck)11/11
Moshi MoshiEyes > EyeshadowHalloweed19/19
SpectrümeAccessories > Face AccLips Kyll Mask15/16
SpectrümeAccessories > Face AccGrinn Kyll Mask16/16

Reactions: James Eveleth

syralic

Jul 23, 2018
what new in unity version?full body?
Unity is just a basic showcase of the engine with full body and zoom there is no gameplay element.
You can see a character in full view but cannot change anything besides location and color of the provided dress.
It was just released to have feedback about the camera controller.

Alba (dev) said they will not take a single line of code from the current GameMaker Sutdio version and this alpha 307 version was the last GameMaker Sutdio release, next releases will be Unity only.
Bubblegum Sunday was not a full time thing for him just a side project but a programmer joined him to work on it.
I have not seen any release schedule, my wild guess is that it's something between:
  • far away before having something close to the current version - since everything was started from scratch
  • not so far away - since a developer is helping him and not all assets will be new.
(Disclaimer it could be anytime on a scale of 1 to Cyberpunk 2077 release date)

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes