4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
The girls in the bath house you probably can't skip but they wont have have any of the kinks you described except maybe lesbian when there's a MFF threesome. The more hardcore kinks(No ntr) we would consider adding when there's a world map and we can easier put a seperate character in one location with a notification when you click them what it's gonna be about
Please consider keeping lesbian scenes optional. Good luck with your game!

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Spine/Live2D. We've only got 2 scenes with it so far
1000046117.png
So Emily is adopted or a half sibling.Also when we meet the other sister on the reception she behaves like that we have been here for a while not like how the mother and Emily behaved I get she's mean and stuff but it seems like it skipped the reunion/introduction whatever you wanna call it.

Reactions: pbzpooh

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The girls in the bath house you probably can't skip but they wont have have any of the kinks you described except maybe lesbian when there's a MFF threesome. The more hardcore kinks(No ntr) we would consider adding when there's a world map and we can easier put a seperate character in one location with a notification when you click them what it's gonna be about
If a threesome is going to have lesbian sex, I'd rather the threesome not happen.

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
View attachment 3827180
So Emily is adopted or a half sibling.Also when we meet the other sister on the reception she behaves like that we have been here for a while not like how the mother and Emily behaved I get she's mean and stuff but it seems like it skipped the reunion/introduction whatever you wanna call it.
Yeah half sibling. I've added 2 lines of text in v0.3 to the older sister so you know she's your older sister but you're right I should add a real introduction, thanks

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Yeah half sibling. I've added 2 lines of text in v0.3 to the older sister so you know she's your older sister but you're right I should add a real introduction, thanks
You got plans for the big sis to soften up in future right because right now she is closer to a bratty sis than a big sis lol.Also I love the art overall great stuff man.But please make the bug sis behave like an order sister when she calms down lol.

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
Y'know, I appreciate leaning into the "MC's dick is magic" trope with a genuine magic dick. Looking forward to Emma's development and the eventual massage room scenes. Great start you're off to, here.

As regards Emma's aggression, I think it's totally reasonable. On top of having to put her goals on hold, weightlifting isn't a team sport, so maybe she wasn't in a supportive environment. To say nothing of their father, who seems like he would have been fairly detached. I don't know, I might just be making excuses to like my favorite girl so far more. And anyway, to make positive change more significant, it's easier to exaggerate flaws early on.

Reactions: Bubbles and Sisters
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes