4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
Looks good so far. A bit early on to say too much, but I like the art style and the characters. Even liked the banter between the MC and the old lady haha. The giant penis thing is kinda overdone IMO, but not a big deal. Kind of hoping the existing 3 main characters will get a decent amount of focus before any new characters are introduced. Games with too many characters inevitably end up feeling kind of shallow to me and don't seem to progress very quickly, although I guess it's a selling point to some people.

The game crashed / forced quit one time while I was playing it. Pretty sure all I did was click the fast travel button after talking about doing yoga with the brown haired character. If it happens it again, I'll try and supply some more detail.
Thanks a lot for this. Was this on PC or phone? I made some very stupid coding in v0.2 and I think the game is a bit more optimized now. It'll also get more optimized as we implement new backgrounds. In version 0.2 in some places I'm showing a background with coded filter ontop, then I'm showing 4 different doors all with code giving it an outline. this absolutely makes old phones expldoes and most of this has been fixed now in 0.3

Reactions: GrogGuy

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Thanks a lot for this. Was this on PC or phone? I made some very stupid coding in v0.2 and I think the game is a bit more optimized now. It'll also get more optimized as we implement new backgrounds. In version 0.2 in some places I'm showing a background with coded filter ontop, then I'm showing 4 different doors all with code giving it an outline. this absolutely makes old phones expldoes and most of this has been fixed now in 0.3
PC. I wasn't able to reproduce the issue, but I did notice another one. If you click on the phone at the top right of the screen and then click on the phone again to close the phone screen, the map and guide buttons disappear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackpierce375

Sep 13, 2017
Pregnancy would be added when we're closer to the end of part 1, too much work changing sprites back and forth and other consistency issues. We're planning on doing only Lisa pregnancy and I think most people would vote on her. We'll take a poll on it when we get closer tho
If you're taking votes, mines for getting all love interests pregnant!

Reactions: GrogGuy

Egris

May 6, 2020
What is the roll of the fat man in the house??? is this going to have ntr or something, i want to now so i don't start playing it please

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
PC. I wasn't able to reproduce the issue, but I did notice another one. If you click on the phone at the top right of the screen and then click on the phone again to close the phone screen, the map and guide buttons disappear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks this type of bug reporting is amazing to hear! I've fixed all of the phone UI stuff now in v0.3.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes