4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Rare for me to do but the Dev pissed me off by charging so much without any real payoff. Hopefully this will be a lesson. For future reference Im a fan of his work. I may end up paying for a sub somewhere down the road when he starts another comic. At this rate itll more than likely be next year.

Such a shame, the one time we get a hot comic with a sexy milf and a male who doesnt look pubescent, it takes forever to get to the goods.
Totally agree with you. There is no any acceptable excuse for such a slow-continuous milking like this project.

Just look at the fact guys, whole comics started 5 months ago and how far we got? Literally nowhere. Within 5 months! That's a real fortune from subs for some soft teasing.

Vignox

Jan 15, 2021
love the art just wished that the dad was a lot more pervy towards the daughter just like in the dream:BootyTime:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Great. THanks
Developer. Don't be offended by criticism. If there is criticism .. then you are on the right track. :) ;)...Your creation is really good.:love:(y)...We are all looking forward to new stories .. that's why we criticize.:):love:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
in doing so he does not understand that people get tired and his enrollments will decrease
Sadly, The work is awesome and the concept is rare. Something about nude beach resort sex stories that turn me on. But the 20 bucks I spent really pissed me off.

Reactions: Pogo123
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes