4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
No penetration no money but him being so stingy over his work is making me anxious enough to DL it and dump it here....again. This is historically how pirating started. Artists like Jab etc back in the day would milk out 2 pages a month or something like that while you forked out 14 bucks. It wouldnt even be that bad if there was more content for how stingy he is.

I just dont want a papertrail leading back to this site. Then he'd probably whine to the mods. For future reference if he ever reads this...The work is phenomenal but its sites like this which create a fanbase, dont get greedy and alienate us.

j_digao

Feb 21, 2022
No penetration no money but him being so stingy over his work is making me anxious enough to DL it and dump it here....again. This is historically how pirating started. Artists like Jab etc back in the day would milk out 2 pages a month or something like that while you forked out 14 bucks. It wouldnt even be that bad if there was more content for how stingy he is.

I just dont want a papertrail leading back to this site. Then he'd probably whine to the mods. For future reference if he ever reads this...The work is phenomenal but its sites like this which create a fanbase, dont get greedy and alienate us.
He was all calmed down and all was going fine with Herr Mannelig doing the drips - until you got a tantrum and threw the whole chapter at once.

And now you are thinking of doing it again, ruining things for the rest of us - just because the pace doesn't suit you. Oh well...

Last edited:

Lupercalia

Formerly 'Herr Mannelig'
Feb 25, 2022
He was all calmed down and all was going fine with Herr Mannelig doing the drips - until you got a tantrum and threw the whole chapter at once.

And now you are thinking of doing it again, ruining things for the rest of us - just because the pace doesn't suit you. Oh well...
this is true ... what did you expect Ooh? that the author would sit comfortably on his couch and watch as everyone leaked all of his work? come on guys ... you have to be a little smarter

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes