4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Can we get an unblurred version please.???
Sorry, but I can't show more than that, it really wouldn't be much of a share, since the three people are the same person, and you know who he is.
Note: Sorry, I can't pass the rest of the material on to anyone, I don't want complications with the Developer. It was just to clarify the supposed sharing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

captainpew

Sep 7, 2021
Sorry, but I can't show more than that, it really wouldn't be much of a share, since the three people are the same person, and you know who he is.
Note: Sorry, I can't pass the rest of the material on to anyone, I don't want complications with the Developer. It was just to clarify the supposed sharing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can one access this ? subscribing to subscribster gives the access ???

Reactions: V&M

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Jul 3, 2022

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Only 10 pages update?
i also appreciate much the share but i agree "only" the first two pages even there is out more already and its from the past month. i read somewhere there is the unwritten rule that a chapter of a month only can get shared after that specific month so i wonder why so many hesitate to share stuff i mean we nearly have and of this next month lol

by the way i wish they would kiss and she would wear that open hair during she is riding his dick but maybe in the next update

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Love the comic, but getting a little tired of the old man. :(
Variety is always nice, but especially so, when the main option looks like a goblin. Afair it's mentioned somewhere that he's supposed to be in his early 60s, so I don't understand why he's gotta look like that.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes