4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Kayonshee

Jun 23, 2022
I really started loving this set such a great a work!!!

I have a question, do people know of other artists like Himeros who do content like image sets, videos, comics with older guys (dad/stepdad/uncle/grandpa/or just a older guy) with a younger women (daughter/stepdaughter/niece/ or just a younger women). The key is a older guy with a young women(of course over 18years old) as main content? if people know please dm me with some names. thanks in advance

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I really started loving this set such a great a work!!!

I have a question, do people know of other artists like Himeros who do content like image sets, videos, comics with older guys (dad/stepdad/uncle/grandpa/or just a older guy) with a younger women (daughter/stepdaughter/niece/ or just a younger women). The key is a older guy with a young women(of course over 18years old) as main content? if people know please dm me with some names. thanks in advance
Casgra (Casualgrapher) The Bridget and Mack series, The Maid and others (external )
Blackadder did a few like
Rro.Lled did a few comics that fit the old man genre like
SquarePalace new artist new comic

Non 3DCG
Melkor Mancin (external )

Kindly use an ad-blocker for all external links like

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
View attachment 2785079
The fact that the first time with Kay is not a threesome including Linda makes me a little sad, as all points were leading to that );
P.S. I have been informed on other projects that I have helped with, that my proposed story-lines move too quickly (financially speaking) but I feel its better for the product to have a natural flow than string it along for financial motivations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zapo3 and phreadom
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes