4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
30 pages in. Nothing much to show.
Yep. Himeros sais he’s not dragging it out, just how he sees the story unfold, but it sure feels like it.
I’m all for a good story - that’s what separates a decent comic from a great one. But Himeros spends too many pages/panels showing mundane stuff that nobody cares about and that’s not really necessary to the progression of the story.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Yep. Himeros sais he’s not dragging it out, just how he sees the story unfold, but it sure feels like it.
I’m all for a good story - that’s what separates a decent comic from a great one. But Himeros spends too many pages/panels showing mundane stuff that nobody cares about and that’s not really necessary to the progression of the story.
Well, as long as they are still nude, that's better than non-nude. :)

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Well, as long as they are still nude, that's better than non-nude. :)
Honestly? To me Daz renders look so generic that often times I can only tell them apart from clothing and hair style. Especially when it comes to comics there's a decent selection of high quality out there already that don't look like plastic figurines. So it's difficult to stand out with just "naked people".

Reactions: ann87ra

Lupercalia

Formerly 'Herr Mannelig'
Feb 25, 2022
ok guys, but we have to admit that the art is truly exceptional, one of the best around.
however the plot is slow, and this may not be suitable for those who want immediate action.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
ok guys, but we have to admit that the art is truly exceptional, one of the best around.
however the plot is slow, and this may not be suitable for those who want immediate action.
Let me remind you, that real action in Au Naturel started way after 2nd chapter. I think Himeros will go the same way, except in Au Naturel at the moment of 2nd chapter there were already sex scenes with secondary characters.

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016
Honestly? To me Daz renders look so generic that often times I can only tell them apart from clothing and hair style. Especially when it comes to comics there's a decent selection of high quality out there already that don't look like plastic figurines. So it's difficult to stand out with just "naked people".
Is he using Daz to create this renders? They are of superb quality. This guy is good if he can make Daz renders look this good.

Reactions: Pogo123
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes