4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
yes ... but the artist said right away that he aimed to develop a realistic story.
it's not the usual story of easy fucking
Nothing bad about a long tease and built up of story to make it more “believable” and later hotter when it finally happens multiple times in every position imaginable BUT don’t like the idea of introducing more and more characters which will potentially drag the important stuff (most are reading the comic for) further and further away… + in my opinion new characters look totally uninteresting

px305

May 6, 2017
At this point is clear at least for me where the story is going, the first sex scene its not going to be Linda and the Old neither linda or the old guy with someone else, is going to be probaly 2 characters already introduced or new.

Theres a chance of Linda or the old guy or both catch someone having sex (maybe incest) and that how I think sex and incest is going to be introduced in the story.

Feb 26, 2022
I just love LOVE LOVE how Linda is totally indifferent to the naked man standing in front of her, and that her only concern is to find and see daddy again.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Is there not a similar comic but instead of old grandfathers there are older or mature women?
as far as i know no. just similar comic with generic boring pretty young beach boys - as nearly always when there are curvy young milfs... i am SO happy there is finally some quality comic with relative curvy (and very pretty) girl (could be curvier in my opinion) with some creepy small old guy. there should be way more of this stuff especially more than this young beachboy/milf stuff which gets boring...

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes