4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

px305

May 6, 2017
At this point is clear at least for me where the story is going, the first sex scene its not going to be Linda and the Old neither linda or the old guy with someone else, is going to be probaly 2 characters already introduced or new.

Theres a chance of Linda or the old guy or both catch someone having sex (maybe incest) and that how I think sex and incest is going to be introduced in the story.
welp, my predictions were correct:cool:

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Now that was a hot Chapter 1. What a sneaky Old Father. He had this trip all planned out. Eagerly waiting for Chapter 2.
Any idea how much the Dev has worked on relating the next installment??

Also this could turn into a Superb VN with great animation.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2018
Now that was a hot Chapter 1. What a sneaky Old Father. He had this trip all planned out. Eagerly waiting for Chapter 2.
Any idea how much the Dev has worked on relating the next installment??

Also this could turn into a Superb VN with great animation.
Mate chapters 2 and 3 are done and dusted already

Reactions: Pogo123
Jun 5, 2018
Guys, anyone here with a subscription, who knows how things are progressing? Could you drop some hints as to what happens in the later pages, please?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
some of the comments on 8muses make me a bit angry. if you don't like it stay away from it. ppl should try to see the the difference between suggesting constructively and crying for stuff the comic and kinks are not focused on - especially when there is already so much of the other (boy/milf harem) already out there...

but big thx for the share!

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes