4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
My theory is that Mert gets drunk and uses the opportunity to pretend Linda is his wife and gets down on her. Linda thinks Merts thinks of her as his wife and thus feels sad for him and does not stop him. She enjoys the oral as well
Could be, but she has been thinking about it and fantasizing about while Mert heard. Easy, peazy...

May 3, 2018
This comic is fun, it's similar to Pegasus Smith's comic 'Au Natural' (But imo I like this one better.)

One of the big draws is the Gal recreation. I doubt they made the model themself (but if they did respect!)

I recommend reading chapter 1 and if you like it put it down. Because the comic is detailed and has a slow pace so its just a massive blueball at the 3 chapter point. Come back at least at chapter 5. =)

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
There are only a couple of comics i downloaded and tried, i prefer games. This one though was perfect imo. Would love to play more comics of this quality. There is a perfect combination of text and renders, not too much reading, and yet what is there it does get you into what is going on in the story. Renders are top imo, and the daughter character is very sexy. After i finished i searcher for some similar comics with good renders but failed to find quality ones. Do not know if this is the first work this author created, but would like to see more of his work for sure.
Anyway, thanks for the good comic, looking forward for the continuation.

Reactions: Racsor
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes