3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I saw the post about the grinding plus the screenshots that indicated a brothel which I hope isn't the only way to earn money is making me think about avoiding it until some fixes particularly the amount of grind. Please let me know if there are other gold-making methods besides the brothel.
I didn't play very long because of the grind, but as other wrote. The brothel provides both gold and happiness. Without the brothel you have a risk of a revolt (game over) before you manage to build anything else.

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
Just discovered a funny error in version 0.16. Once a girl have worked in the brothel, you can keep spying on her, despite she isn't working there anymore. :)
That said. This game has an extreme level of grinding. To get a girl to sex level 10 you probably need to fuck her over 100 times, and there are 10 different kind of sex, each with 10 levels. That mean's repeated sex scenes over 1000 times with each girl to get them to level 10. This game will be in my trash bin LONG before that happens, as grinding stats is something that REALLY annoys me. It's a little sad, because for once I found a game with BDSM, rape and forced work in a brothel, without raw physical violence. All things that is high on my enjoyment list.
Do you know other games like that? All i know is works of Osanagocoronokimini

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Who knows. May she lied, or maybe she can get someone else to summon the ex. There are endless possibilities if the dev. wants to go down that road.
Given her introduction I don't think there is much to think about... she was a bitch and their breakup is a good explanation why the MC is accepting to start anew in this new world rather than attempting to return at any cost neccessary

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
any one else having problems with the elf just randomly dieing? it never tells me if she sick or anything just poof next day she dies only way i can avoid it if i send her to hospital on a diffrent save.
same here - elf dies every time for no apparent reason while being clean with full stamina

Reactions: Raiden1977

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, there are a lot of option in work in progress. Are unlocked due tutorial, or i have to wait the next version? The slave training is locked to lvl 1 only? The house what advantage gives me?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys, there are a lot of option in work in progress. Are unlocked due tutorial, or i have to wait the next version? The slave training is locked to lvl 1 only? The house what advantage gives me?
Houses increase the number of subjects and hencefor the ammount of taxes.
They are also required for more slaves

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
Guys here is my save with all buildings included and all girls available. download all the files and place them in your save folder, if necesary replace the files or make back up of your save. when you start the game you will see 2 saves. first save have the elf girl before she misteriously died and the second save have Chapel but the elf is dead..

Reactions: chien180

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
Developers (oficial). for 5$ Patreon.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes