3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
got bad end citizens burned me with house i cheated gold and resources in evry aspect and had plenty i had only 1% tax but i got no happyness since i doesnt wanted my slaves work in brothel u need urgent a option to hire nameless whores for brothel that are not related to your slaves so the brothel can generate happiness,u need a option to set slaves or princess/and/or the guard as clergy so they can push motivation ( a option to make a party for the town would be great to push happyness for gold/food would be nice)
im a possesive player i dont like to share my stuff
u need soon mechanics to push relationship (gifts or actions like a free day or something like that line) with the slaves and the princess and her guard

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
Game has potential but currently very grindy, also possibly not repeating training courses like its first time doing them.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I noticed in the pop up help of "Happiness" it says if you have slaves working in the tavern, that it will go up according to their social level. My slave has a social level of 3 now but happiness still does not go up. Is that a bug with the tavern or mistake in the help description below ?
1681322313720.png

Lungsta

Dec 4, 2017
I noticed in the pop up help of "Happiness" it says if you have slaves working in the tavern, that it will go up according to their social level. My slave has a social level of 3 now but happiness still does not go up. Is that a bug with the tavern or mistake in the help description below ?
View attachment 2541320
Was fixed in 0.1.5 You can download it on Itch.io

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
any one else having problems with the elf just randomly dieing? it never tells me if she sick or anything just poof next day she dies only way i can avoid it if i send her to hospital on a diffrent save.

Reactions: gamingguy69

Jexxel

Sep 27, 2019
It looks like the android file isn't compatible with anything from android 11 onwards.

Sep 30, 2022
Don't know if it an issue but I notice the app said last change 1/1/1970 which I think maybe the issue why it can't be installed cause there are other app I met with the problem

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes