3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
If you want to "mod":

• Get URM (from 0x52) and follow the installation process mentioned there
  • Extract and place the attached file in \game\
  • In Game press "ALT+M" and go to the Variables Tab

That might help at least a bit with that heavy grinding.

Reactions: linus.quotes

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Just to pile on to the ideas guys in the thread:

I think it would help to add a way to hire generic whores for the brothel. People who want to do the pimp thing can still do it, and those that don't want to do that can still get the benefit of the brothel. To keep them from just being strictly better or worse it could cost money to level up their skills instead of time.
I'd assume the spend time options are supposed to be how we'll actually farm relationship points, even if you don't have scenes for this it would help with moving the grinding along to at least give a generic "you spent time with the person, +1 relationship."
Speaking of the above, it's awkward now to have to check your relationship, do an action, and check again to see what effect it has, a simple "+1 relationship" in the dialogue box would alleviate that. This also applies to leveling up a skill.
I'm not sure if I'm missing it but I don't get any messages about the 30 day taxes, my money just disappears. Sort of like real life.
If you're not planning on doing a quest system, a short tutorial explaining the resource flow would help. You could also have a foreman character or something like that who could explain the mechanics and be the canonical person you're using to assign workers to jobs.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
is there no scene for now ?
I think the game have potentiel, would be great to have like someone else said a choice about pimp the main girls or not, it would be great to create more ways of ending the game too, like a sharing/netorase way being together with a love interest and still pimp her or to share her(with "rivals" or friends we do along the way in the game) since you have done something to spend time with them it could be done easily i think and would add more way for people to play it,a full on pimp mode with the revenge in head and a more "vanilla" mode where you don't pimp them or at least in the end stop doing it and then learn about them, the more classic love route.
Anyway there is hope for this game to be great, can't wait and hope the dev will check what people think it could help create new ideas.

raja28

Mar 12, 2020
wh
If you want to "mod":

• Get URM (from 0x52) and follow the installation process mentioned there
  • Extract and place the attached file in \game\
  • In Game press "ALT+M" and go to the Variables Tab

That might help at least a bit with that heavy grinding.
what's the key to use in Mac ?

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Finally a game with the supposed content that I've been looking for in an Android version and the first screenshot is of a black man sleeping with a white white pale snow bunny white chick and the game has slavery in the title. Now ain't dat about a beach⛱️ lol. Think I'll have to give this one a hard pass. Ain't no interracial hoin' goin' on around here, lmao

Reactions: genthrow

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Finally a game with the supposed content that I've been looking for in an Android version and the first screenshot is of a black man sleeping with a white white pale snow bunny white chick and the game has slavery in the title. Now ain't dat about a beach⛱ lol. Think I'll have to give this one a hard pass. Ain't no interracial hoin' goin' on around here, lmao
The dev should really get rid of that picture, it's the first scene in the game and then you get isekaied.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Yeah yeah, grind AF, and yes the first picture and the opening banner there on page 1 does not represent what actually happens in the game so far IMHO... did not understand what the developer wanted with that tbh

Reactions: Tiasung

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
How to improve relationships with the girls? I can only get less and less points and don't know how to raise them...

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Yeah yeah, grind AF, and yes the first picture and the opening banner there on page 1 does not represent what actually happens in the game so far IMHO... did not understand what the developer wanted with that tbh
As I recall you can skip the scene too. It's just setting up your character being lightly misogynistic, probably to explain why he immediately accepts owning female slaves.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes