3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
As seen in the images, this is going to seem like a stupid question, but here it goes. Does this game have ntr?

Dec 9, 2019
Minor Review of 0.1.0

This is basically a concept demo. And not a great one at that.

You are completely thrown into things with no explanation or guiding goals to achieve. It's not clear if your stats matter, the wellbeing of the city isn't clear, and buying a slave just means more micro-management for you because the daft girl can't remember to do work in the morning.

Improvements needed:
Starting with the story. Why does our MC know how to build a city? Is he studying urban planning? There needs to be some expansion there on why the MC thinks he can do this, or if he's just acting like he can. Also, he's just be pulled from his entire world, why does he want to work for a clone of his girlfriend who cheated on him? After all, the younger sister seems to be a preferable boss who actually knows what she's doing! There needs to be reason for the MC to stick around. Maybe he's planning to build the city and overthrow the princess, make her his captive slave girl? Also, that slave girl; why doesn't she just leave? Or kill you in sleep? Like... seriously, expand on things a little.

Information for the player. The player needs more information. When you select training for the first time, you should be told why training and grinding your stats are important. When you collect materials, you should know how many you received. When the day ends, you should be told how much resources/money that you collected. You should know how the happiness of your town goes up and down. The players need to know how their slaves are doing physically and when they need rest or care.
There should also be goals for the towns growth. The king set the challenge, so there should be a 'win' condition. Set small milestones for the player to work towards. AKA: Build one shop and two Houses - Build Three Houses and a Brothel, ect.

Balancing of the game. Everything feels unbalanced at the moment. There's no starting resources available, and grinding to reach the wood needed is boring and repetitive. Maybe have building costs be simple at first, and grow over time? Basic idea being that your first buildings are made with twigs and strings, and then you upgrade them to log houses and so on.

Good point for this game is the animation of the models. Quality motion animation where it exists. But the top down view of the town needs a re-work, and the mining and logging areas need a context button so players don't waste time searching for the click points.

I hope the developer takes this as constructive criticism and not me blasting the game. I really love a good city-builder. And I hope this game can improve over time.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Minor Review of 0.1.0

This is basically a concept demo. And not a great one at that.

You are completely thrown into things with no explanation or guiding goals to achieve. It's not clear if your stats matter, the wellbeing of the city isn't clear, and buying a slave just means more micro-management for you because the daft girl can't remember to do work in the morning.

Improvements needed:
Starting with the story. Why does our MC know how to build a city? Is he studying urban planning? There needs to be some expansion there on why the MC thinks he can do this, or if he's just acting like he can. Also, he's just be pulled from his entire world, why does he want to work for a clone of his girlfriend who cheated on him? After all, the younger sister seems to be a preferable boss who actually knows what she's doing! There needs to be reason for the MC to stick around. Maybe he's planning to build the city and overthrow the princess, make her his captive slave girl? Also, that slave girl; why doesn't she just leave? Or kill you in sleep? Like... seriously, expand on things a little.

Information for the player. The player needs more information. When you select training for the first time, you should be told why training and grinding your stats are important. When you collect materials, you should know how many you received. When the day ends, you should be told how much resources/money that you collected. You should know how the happiness of your town goes up and down. The players need to know how their slaves are doing physically and when they need rest or care.
There should also be goals for the towns growth. The king set the challenge, so there should be a 'win' condition. Set small milestones for the player to work towards. AKA: Build one shop and two Houses - Build Three Houses and a Brothel, ect.

Balancing of the game. Everything feels unbalanced at the moment. There's no starting resources available, and grinding to reach the wood needed is boring and repetitive. Maybe have building costs be simple at first, and grow over time? Basic idea being that your first buildings are made with twigs and strings, and then you upgrade them to log houses and so on.

Good point for this game is the animation of the models. Quality motion animation where it exists. But the top down view of the town needs a re-work, and the mining and logging areas need a context button so players don't waste time searching for the click points.

I hope the developer takes this as constructive criticism and not me blasting the game. I really love a good city-builder. And I hope this game can improve over time.
The cave was not easy to find as it is on top and you only mine stone, for you to even get iron you need to put the workers to work mining. Another thing I saw was when you are trying to produce fabric or steel, You have zero idea on what resources you need or even how much you need to make unknown number of items.
Then you have the workers did you know that each day you can add more while your pop is at 6. I had about 12 people working and not one slave. That makes zero sense.
Outside of that I agree with you 100%

Reactions: curiouslycruising

AnoniMogus47

Jun 7, 2022
I think they should try to go for isometric view. Easier to appreciate the view.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
You were cheated by your girlfriend and summoned to another world.
Where you can have slaves, will you treat them well or do unthinkable things with them?​
Minor Review of 0.1.0

Starting with the story. Why does our MC know how to build a city? Is he studying urban planning? There needs to be some expansion there on why the MC thinks he can do this, or if he's just acting like he can. Also, he's just be pulled from his entire world, why does he want to work for a clone of his girlfriend who cheated on him? ...

Can I just create a religion to get followers faster and take all political power, too? :geek:

e-d :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: curiouslycruising
Dec 9, 2019
Is this gae just grinding wood and then... Is there any worhtwhile content?
Depends on what you're looking for. At the very beginning there's a quality scene of some buff black guy plowing your girlfriend. Then there's the meeting with summoning princess and her stereotypical overprotective BFF/knight who thinks you're disrespectful. Said knight is absolutely following the gamer's logic to female armor. As in, the less there is, the stronger it is? Because she's basically wearing a mini-bikini for armor.

If you can buy the slave, you get lots of panty shots when ever she stands up to greet you. She'll give you an awkward handy if you ask her.

For anything gameplay related, I've already talked about that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
After reading the 3 pages i think i wait 1-2 updates before i try it. However, one thing i need to know right away: Do i need to build a brothel? I dont want to work my ass off just to build a disgusting place for disgusting guys to fuck disgusting whores...just saying, i'd rather build an assassins guild than a brothel...

Reactions: Cavpal

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Haha...cucked by "Tyrone" again I see. It's really funny how this fear lives in the minds of so many.

View attachment 2335160
Yeah. Seems less a 'fear' than a 'wish fulfillment' for most.

Anyone who actually fears being cucked probably doesn't care if it's Chad or Tyrone.

Hell, if one is to be considered preferable I would prefer it be Tyrone if for no other reason than I will know IMMEDIATELY once the baby's been born and can stop them from putting my name on the birth certificate.

Being succesfully tricked into thinking the kid is mine and not finding out until 20 years later? That is fear.

Virian

Aug 26, 2020
There is a version 0.1.1 on itch.io. The changes now include a way to increase happiness, even if it's inconsistent, the fact your settlement has to pay taxes, and changed prices for buildings.

fedexxx

Sep 25, 2019
Hola .. Pregunto .. Como hacen para que el pueblo no te queme la choza? .. No hay un trainer o una partida guardada que me puedan pasar .. .. Llegue hasta el día 238 y logre frenarlo, si a alguien le interesa mi progreso se los dejo ... Gracias

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes