3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Nice! Always great to be able to be a cruel master and pimp out the girls!
Will give it a try after a couple of updates!

Kwinsi

Jan 28, 2018
Constructed a brothel, bought a slave...can't make her work there....couldn't make tavern in remaining time because of that before morale gone 0. 10 out of 10.

Sleepy_Sins

Apr 8, 2021
Okay...
So in what i should focus in this game? xD
Coz it's rly slow gathering resources, when i opened buildings 20k golds.
Okay how to collect them (even tax make your people sad, and in the end they just kill you xD)

Adrien75X

Jan 24, 2022
Okay...
So in what i should focus in this game? xD
Coz it's rly slow gathering resources, when i opened buildings 20k golds.
Okay how to collect them (even tax make your people sad, and in the end they just kill you xD)
I've managed to build the tavern to stop the happiness dropping before it reached 0 (and being killed XD) by letting tax at 1% and not using any worker and work my ass off in the forest making wood (4 times a day) from Day 0. When I hit 5k gold (near day 17 or something like that), I bought the slave and made her work at the forest with me in the same way. Except i cleaned her once every two days and made her fish one every 4 or 5 to keep the food stack normal.

That way near Day 60-65 (I don't remember) I could create 100 fabrics out of around 700 wood (Processing level goes up as you make more fabrics, so with the same amount of wood you make more fabrics). 1500 woods would remain at that time and you should have enough gold (300 gold per day at 1% tax without any house built over 60 days is 18k) to build the tavern and stop the happiness drop.

After that , if you don't use any worker and let the tax at 1% you will be able to do whatever you want (if you have enough food).

I've tried to build the Brothel but it couldn't make the happiness go up so i'm trying to build the hospital or chapel but i'm not here yet.

I think it is still a very low content (1 slave, no other scenes with other characters or building quests...) initial release so except a few things, we don't have much to do so maybe it will be easier to start in the future. It sure has a promising idea.

Sleepy_Sins

Apr 8, 2021
I've managed to build the tavern to stop the happiness dropping before it reached 0 (and being killed XD) by letting tax at 1% and not using any worker and work my ass off in the forest making wood (4 times a day) from Day 0. When I hit 5k gold (near day 17 or something like that), I bought the slave and made her work at the forest with me in the same way. Except i cleaned her once every two days and made her fish one every 4 or 5 to keep the food stack normal.

That way near Day 60-65 (I don't remember) I could create 100 fabrics out of around 700 wood (Processing level goes up as you make more fabrics, so with the same amount of wood you make more fabrics). 1500 woods would remain at that time and you should have enough gold (300 gold per day at 1% tax without any house built over 60 days is 18k) to build the tavern and stop the happiness drop.

After that , if you don't use any worker and let the tax at 1% you will be able to do whatever you want (if you have enough food).

I've tried to build the Brothel but it couldn't make the happiness go up so i'm trying to build the hospital or chapel but i'm not here yet.

I think it is still a very low content (1 slave, no other scenes with other characters or building quests...) initial release so except a few things, we don't have much to do so maybe it will be easier to start in the future. It sure has a promising idea.
Yes, the start of the game is pretty tough, but i guess i should wait moretime when more content more stuffs will put in.
Coz it's pretty hard tbh, if like you need wait(and work your ass to make only one tavern at 60-65 or maybe 70 day.) it's bite hard xD
But in same time game pretty promising, gonna look forward.
I hope dev's not give up on it.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
not a bad idea but it to slow progressing and training up stats all should go up by 10 and there is a bug in building system one of them closes out the game check over it again

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Yeah its pretty hard, tough i could build houses and put everyone to work but the happines just drop to the bottom even without workers, too early to be a real complain but it looks nice

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
remove the fade to black after every single change in graphic. there no freaking reason why it should fade to black just for them to show a slighly differn scene. this is not just annoying but the slow fadae it can give you headaches due to that strain of it constaly "fading to black" then poof new scene. it randomly stops and starts doing it again.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes