3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
Really nice game conception, (sorry for my bad english) but too hard grinding too much mechanics that nobody tells me how to work with them, not too much sex scenes, only one slave, bro this game is about mediaval sex slaves, a wanna do with them evrything i want, wtf she dies if i dont wash her, she doesnt know how to wash herself? Game is really cool but this small mistakes makes it really hard to play, i would like to donate on it if there would be little less grinding and more slaves.

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
Enjoying so far - thanks. How do you get charcoal please.
On the map theres some kinda rock, click on it, then click on smtn in it, it will glow a little when you put your mose on it. Or you need to burn woods at your home, cant remember right now

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
..yeah i get the impression that this game is far from being in any sort of playable state
-i need hundreds and thousands of gold, to build any sort of starter structures..and i cant get gold
i also cant get the 1st slave, due to not having GOLD
i can.. somehow? make a small invisible group of servants mine IRON but thats about it
and i can chop wood, by myself or with those said invisible fucking people.

sexual interactiosn with the two named female characters are not yet developed
the ONE slave is out of reach
and interacting wtih the two named females does not raise stats, it seems

they still care about me as little as they did before.

:D .. so yeah
i guess i will be back when there have been idk 3-4 major updates to this

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hola .. Pregunto .. Como hacen para que el pueblo no te queme la choza? .. No hay un trainer o una partida guardada que me puedan pasar .. .. Llegue hasta el día 238 y logre frenarlo, si a alguien le interesa mi progreso se los dejo ... Gracias
¡muchas gracias!

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
I get the feeling that devs who suck this bad at file size management are a red flag for future abandoned tags. Will keep an eye on it and see if I'm right. Also, why are they using Final Fantasy menu sounds?

DarkLord92

Nov 7, 2020
Interesting games with potential, some things remain to be reviewed but if the dev continues to work well it should be fine.

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
Found a bug, when you train your first slave in Anal, it gives xp for BDSM. And when you train her for BDSM, she gets Anal xp. Only tested with the human slave, no idea if the other slaves have the same issue.

Edit: all slaves are affected

Last edited:

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I keep getting an error screen, with "can't find rest_end", no matter what I do with the girls

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
good concept, but execution sucks, spam clicking everyday for resources/build up stats is gonna give people carpel tunnel.
adding an automatic system that auto sets your slaves to do their work without you having to find them and re-sending them to their work everyday would make this game abit less grindy.
Also, there is lack of story, and introdduction to whats going on. There is no personality on the few slaves you can get, better to have a atleast some story/dialogue to them to know them abit better.
If people wonder why they hate sandbox this is one good example.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So, do we get to drag the so called NTRing girl with us and get our revenge ?

I mean, if we are taking slaves, she be the first choice ? and if we take the pimping role, she can make that pain she causeds us into dosh.

Reactions: OleJackRipper
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes