Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I just wanted to say that i do know that this is a NTR game, but i'm such a sucker for overall 'happy endings' that i really want an ending where Futa, Wifey, Hubby (or Cucky, whatever scratches your butt better) ends together.

Nothing better than an ending where both fuck the hell out of the Wife like the slut she is. Happiness achieved :giggle:

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
I just wanted to say that i do know that this is a NTR game, but i'm such a sucker for overall 'happy endings' that i really want an ending where Futa, Wifey, Hubby (or Cucky, whatever scratches your butt better) ends together.

Nothing better than an ending where both fuck the hell out of the Wife like the slut she is. Happiness achieved :giggle:
That exists. There's a guide for it a few pages back.

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
Hi ! I come from the other game and I wanna know if this game can be considered as femdom or not? I didn't read all the thread and I know about futa but is there femdom in all of that?
TY to the one who'll be gentle to answer me ^^

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
Hi ! I come from the other game and I wanna know if this game can be considered as femdom or not? I didn't read all the thread and I know about futa but is there femdom in all of that?
TY to the one who'll be gentle to answer me ^^
Depends on if you consider futadom as femdom. Outside of one ending, it's all futa dominating woman content

Reactions: dudunin

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

I just want the wife to catch the Futa fucking the husband in his butt parts. Is that too much to ask? Bonus points if he admits they've been doing it every day at the office.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I just want the wife to catch the Futa fucking the husband in his butt parts. Is that too much to ask? Bonus points if he admits they've been doing it every day at the office.
That would be hilarious

neddyy

Jun 26, 2019
And then a whole new ending on that :)

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
You've just reminded me there is a Doujin I read with that EXACT plot. Now I'm trying to find it again.

EDIT: Found it:
That's some good shit right there. The only thing keeping it from being perfect in my book is the fact that the husbands aren't getting dicked too (though I'm sure plenty of people prefer it the way it is).

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
That's some good shit right there. The only thing keeping it from being perfect in my book is the fact that the husbands aren't getting dicked too (though I'm sure plenty of people prefer it the way it is).
I didnt read it but yeah, if the husband isnt getting dicked down aswell, the futa is doing something wrong.

I mean, you can recieve from time to time but dont overdo it because he needs to know who controls the relationship.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Building Our Futature [v0.67.4] [Infidelisoft] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.32 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 155 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 1.30 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 138 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

mo....16

Jan 15, 2020
cant start the game, when it asks for the husbans name it tells me thank you for coming and the game ends

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes