John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I'm just interested in one ending, the one where the wife dominates the futa/"protagonist", if you guys are wondering. It would be nice to know what kind of ending that has been released. It would be best if it was listed in update/changelog, second best would be if community here could help by answering, third best would be to wait until game is completed and fourth/last would be to replay the game every update.

Reactions: R5IH8 and Oxiton

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
Has futa x male content been added to this game ?
Only on a screen in a single scene at the end of a specific ending, although it's mentioned off handedly as something the dickgirl occasionally does outside of the central on screen relationship several times

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
at first this interested me, but I checked the CG in e-hentai(I always like to check spoilers (not to heavy) to know what I am getting myself into), and the fact that so many same CG (sex position and others) used in different situation or different places, really took that interest from me

Reactions: DrLopunny and gg123

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
Only on a screen in a single scene at the end of a specific ending, although it's mentioned off handedly as something the dickgirl occasionally does outside of the central on screen relationship several times
Oh thanks. I'm assuming the single scene is between the husband and the futa. Basically I want the futa to make the husband fall in love with her and her cock too.

Reactions: Tapurala

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Oh thanks. I'm assuming the single scene is between the husband and the futa. Basically I want the futa to make the husband fall in love with her and her cock too.
The Futa mentions that she has a boyfriend to the wife. The boyfriend could be the husband (what a twist!) but the point of telling her this is to induce her to accept anal sex.

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
The Futa mentions that she has a boyfriend to the wife. The boyfriend could be the husband (what a twist!) but the point of telling her this is to induce her to accept anal sex.
She also propositions a dude during the beach scene that's apparently followed up off screen, because it's later mentioned during the photoshoot scene

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Although she implies in the anal scene that paul top and she bottoms.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
do we have any endings where you make the wife your fucktoy and it doesnt end with the futa gettin bored of her and just leaving? seems like theres several different endings for that but none where you actually do just make her your obedient lil fuck toy and its gettin kinda annoying

Reactions: gg123

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
do we have any endings where you make the wife your fucktoy and it doesnt end with the futa gettin bored of her and just leaving? seems like theres several different endings for that but none where you actually do just make her your obedient lil fuck toy and its gettin kinda annoying
You're basically describing the lovey BDSM ending

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
You're basically describing the lovey BDSM ending
'lovey' does not sound like it fits what i was describing lol im guessin youre talkin about the one where the futa is nice to the wife and she falls in love with the futa, thats not what i was describing, i was askin if there was an ending where the futa makes the wife her fucktoy. seems like so far theres several endings to punish you for goin to hard to fast into the cruelty but even holding back quite a bit it seems you cant get any endings that arent love ends or a punishment ending hence why i was asking if there was one yet, since maybe its super specific how you get it and i coulda missed it or it just doesnt exist. if there is no ending like that i hope it gets added at some point, i know a lot of people want happy endings for the husband but they arent the only ones playin this game lots of people do want dark endings that arent just futa gets bored and skips town

BwownBwicks

Feb 14, 2020
Newer version (v0.68.4) got added to Patreon late November.

That being said, I might hold off playing until it's finished anyway. Last time I played it was several months ago. Without knowing what's different in each version and which choices lead to which outcomes, it might be kind of a hassle going back through old content each time there's an update in the hopes of finding the newer stuff amongst it all.

Reactions: Choo-choo
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes