Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
ok where is this going? the tag dosnt says male p nor fem p, its multi p? im confuse :KEK:
its literally u can interact with both pro or three?

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
ok where is this going? the tag dosnt says male p nor fem p, its multi p? im confuse :KEK:
its literally u can interact with both pro or three?
It's multi p because while most of the time you control the choices of the blonde dickgirl, sometimes you make the decisions of the redheaded wife.

Imo it should also have the futa protagonist tag since that's what the vast majority of choices are from, but whatever.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's multi p because while most of the time you control the choices of the blonde dickgirl, sometimes you make the decisions of the redheaded wife.

Imo it should also have the futa protagonist tag since that's what the vast majority of choices are from, but whatever.
It should (and also female protagonist and male protagonist as you make choices for the wife and husband)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If the wife gets pregnant will the child be a futa? Can the Futa get pregnant? Can the futa get the husband pregnant? I don't know how this universe works. All I know for sure is that this is a mystery NTR where the wife doesn't know that her husband is banging the Futa behind her back at the office.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
The futa isn't actually a futa, she's a dickgirl. Got no vagina to knock up. And in the one preg ending I saw her kid ended up being a dickgirl too.

Reactions: bucadx

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Thanks, but if you know any good games where you fuck some futas, then please tell me.
Twisted World 3D

If the wife gets pregnant will the child be a futa? Can the Futa get pregnant? Can the futa get the husband pregnant? I don't know how this universe works. All I know for sure is that this is a mystery NTR where the wife doesn't know that her husband is banging the Futa behind her back at the office.
So the futa is banging the wife behind her husband's back but the husband is banging that very same futa behind his wife's back. I just heard about this game and while I'm on the fence about playing it, I'm curious, wouldn't that be a double NTR or something?

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
So the futa is banging the wife behind her husband's back but the husband is banging that very same futa behind his wife's back. I just heard about this game and while I'm on the fence about playing it, I'm curious, wouldn't that be a double NTR or something?
That's not happening. The person just said something wrong about the game that they assumed while not playing it

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Clicking the scroll wheel/middle mouse button also works for those who play with their mouse.

There are no plans for a gallery to avoid encouraging players to collect all variations since it's a huge chore for very small differences in both art and text. Aside from that a gallery wouldn't be very exciting as the blowjob scene alone has over 200 variations currently in the game, most of them small differences in outfits, backgrounds, lightning, etc.
Focus on doing a textless basic version? We dont need every variation, just some way of easy access to reviewing content?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
That's not happening. The person just said something wrong about the game that they assumed while not playing it
Hey! I played the game. Not all of it because there are branching paths, but as for everything else I was just ruminating. I am almost certain that one of the endings will be the husband banging the Futa because they work together, spend a lot of time together, and that is what everybody deserves.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Just checked Infidelisoft's patreon page and there is the next project and first CG preview (Behind Pay-wall).
But under the "About Tab" I found it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And hopefully in the meantime someone would share the v0.71.4 update with us. : )

Reactions: Ekzar and abgazil

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
the translation is not bad, but there are disadvantages, for example, Katya calls her husband not he but she, and Denis calls Zoya he and not she can be corrected

Last edited:

ChaosDvS

May 6, 2017
Is there a way to increase the amount of save slots?
Not sure why they limited it to 4 slots and 9 pages.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes