Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Wait is pt. 2 of the Tifa JAV something completely different than pt.1 or is it just the green dress version that's pt. 2?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Release dates - UPDATE
Hiya there :),
I know alot of you are eagerly waiting for the audio versions of Tifa JAV and Ellie's facial animation. I will upload them the minute they are finished. I do apologize for the delay as some of the people I work with were fully booked from the holiday season. Thank you for your patience.
Please keep in mind the release date may be pushed back into early February. I will try my best to deliver on time.
- Tifa JAV pt1 & pt2 (AUDIO) - Jan 31st, 11:00PM CST
- Ellie facial cumshot (AUDIO) - Jan 31st, 11:00PM CST
- Ada Wong paizuri (NO AUDIO) - Jan 31st, 11:00PM CST
- Backup ARCHIVE - Jan 31st, 11:00PM CST

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
lol everyone releasing their shit on the 31st. F95 going to be awesome on Sunday.
Right? I know I'm already waiting on at least 5 decent releases and a few that aren't confirmed but will most likely drop the same day as well. At this rate the servers might crash

Vicz19

Feb 16, 2020
Right? I know I'm already waiting on at least 5 decent releases and a few that aren't confirmed but will most likely drop the same day as well. At this rate the servers might crash
Are there any other high-level animators like bulging senpai that you can recommend? He is the best I’ve seen till now. The second one is ATD. Besides, dark_lust can count as the third. Others can not be compared to these.

Reactions: Luxter
Jun 13, 2017
Are there any other high-level animators like bulging senpai that you can recommend? He is the best I’ve seen till now. The second one is ATD. Besides, dark_lust can count as the third. Others can not be compared to these.
nagoonimation, wildeer studio, general butch, nyl
just to name a few

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
Release dates - UPDATE
Hiya there :),
I know alot of you are eagerly waiting for the audio versions of Tifa JAV and Ellie's facial animation. I will upload them the minute they are finished. I do apologize for the delay as some of the people I work with were fully booked from the holiday season. Thank you for your patience.
Please keep in mind the release date may be pushed back into early February. I will try my best to deliver on time.
- Tifa JAV pt1 & pt2 (AUDIO) - Jan 31st, 11:00PM CST
- Ellie facial cumshot (AUDIO) - Jan 31st, 11:00PM CST
- Ada Wong paizuri (NO AUDIO) - Jan 31st, 11:00PM CST
- Backup ARCHIVE - Jan 31st, 11:00PM CST
Ada wong is coming? Awesome! I hope audio release is soon after that too

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
unfortunately I doubt wildeer is going to be releasing anything soon, but the others are great. I know Nyl is 100% releasing 31st as well
idk why everytime i see your pfp i see an imaginary subtitle that goes "This is where the Fuck begins" lol

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes