Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I think it's gonna be hot with Ada's chest size anyway but then again I don't mind smaller chested women who have a slender body type. Personally I would've gone with heeljob or footjob from Ada since she has a nice pair of legs.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
THANK YOU!!! I'm tired of artists blowing up the proportions of a character's ass, boobs, or other body part! I love the character the way they were and don't want them changed because that's just how they are.
You do realize that artists something do that to avoid the "this is a child" accusation, or getting their Patreon taken down due to this character "looked underage" even thought it said otherwise.

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
You do realize that artists something do that to avoid the "this is a child" accusation, or getting their Patreon taken down due to this character "looked underage" even thought it said otherwise.
Not when they're the sizes of watermelons on steroids when the character's boobs were medium and nowhere the size of an underaged girl. Tifa for example, already has some big titties. And even then, some people will still blow it up even more to the point where it's just not for me.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
can you post the ada wong paizuri
Before you star begging for stuff at least have the brains to check the Creator's Patreon first, if there is nothing there, there is nothing here, and even if there is a post there, just be patient, no one is here to please your urges...
Anyone have link for jill deepthroath with black lips (sound)
Check OP

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes