• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Noggz

Apr 25, 2021
^ All links in the OP work just fine, if the one for let's say "old animations" doesn't work there are like 3 other links for the same content you can use. :giggle:

S/A/N/D/M/A/N

Jun 5, 2021
^ All links in the OP work just fine, if the one for let's say "old animations" doesn't work there are like 3 other links for the same content you can use. :giggle:
But there I have to download the whole zip, but I just want a particular one....is there any way to get a particular one??

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
But there I have to download the whole zip, but I just want a particular one....is there any way to get a particular one??
. In a couple of days I will delete it to save some space for important things. Good thing my Bulging Senpai collection is organize. So I can find it within seconds.

Last edited:

S/A/N/D/M/A/N

Jun 5, 2021
^ I would say downloading everything is worth it. Maybe not his super early stuff. But anyway, I'm guessing that's what you need?

Big thanx...u saved the day :cool:

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
btw has there been audio for the green dress version of the tifa jav animation? been quite a while since that came out

Noggz

Apr 25, 2021
^ Sadly, no. As far as I can tell from his patreon. He might have abandoned it at this point. Been quite a while since the sound + nude version was out. :cry:

Noggz

Apr 25, 2021
^ Are you saying we should do... work!!?? :eek:

nadsdikkelsen Is that "official" version? :unsure:

I think the next Tifa animation, thigh/anal (the teaser pic from a week ago or so) was actually supposed to be P3&P4. Maybe after all parts are finished he'll combine them and release Tifa Nude/Green dress versions with audio. Who knows. :whistle:

Also I thought Tifa's eyes were always red or some shade of red in the canon. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

fixing-felix

Feb 26, 2020
wait, not just this, but I've confused with all these threads, can I not just download the whole thing (the latest files etc?) It's like right now, I have to download everything check if it's duplicated and then delete it :(

• Haha
Reactions: canyouread

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
wait, not just this, but I've confused with all these threads, can I not just download the whole thing (the latest files etc?) It's like right now, I have to download everything check if it's duplicated and then delete it :(
Wut?

Reactions: NukaCola
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes