Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

hieiyyh

Jul 17, 2019
Damn, any way to actually get Kouhai's stuff? I'd love to see that Tifa animation!
well, i have it... but you know... spicy is prohibited around here hahaha. Is basically the same animation he did, one with Haruka and one is Tifa, but the "result" is the same lol and just looking at the last video just shows that or maybe he got hand of the project original files of KohaiLickMe or HE/SHE (whatever) actually has a "spicy" account and that suddenlly stopped posting.

KingdaSenpai

Formerly 'TheKingdaKid'
Dec 28, 2021
I'm not even sure you can discuss where to find the stuff but it's not that hard if you use your noodle (the wrinkly one in your head not the wrinkly one in your pants). Not much to be found though. Have you considered jerking off to grown adults?
I didn't realize they made that kind of stuff... I just thought they were another Bulgingsenpai quality like animator.

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
Does anyone have tifa footjob closeup at a decent res? It's one of my all time faves and I only have it at 720p. Got it from a random site.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Not a patron but just from the preview it seems we'll be waiting longer. Patreon cucked him and since it's perceived as blackmail it's against TOS. What a dogshit platform. I WANT MY GILF SMUT
Should've added the wall of disclaimers like everyone does now :KEK:
Surprised Aanix is still able to post some of his work, honestly Patreon be fucking with us

Tomatoes14

Oct 6, 2020
Should've added the wall of disclaimers like everyone does now :KEK:
Surprised Aanix is still able to post some of his work, honestly Patreon be fucking with us
It's getting pretty retarded. It's animated smut no one is getting hurt. The real problem is the payment processors. They get to decide what to allow which I don't think they really should to be honest. There's Mastercard and Visa and without them you're SOL. Pretty fucked up the cartel they got going on. inb4 build your own payment processor.

polarbits

Nov 16, 2020
this scene seems ripped off straight from one of KohaiLickMe videos (spicy)...
Schizo theory, but I think BS and Kohai are the same person, or at least used the same rig. You compare the Kohai scene in question to the most recent WIP Reiko Preview vid from earlier today (haven't seen it posted here yet) and the poses, camera angles, and even dick model and cumshot pattern on the face are the exact same.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Schizo theory, but I think BS and Kohai are the same person, or at least used the same rig. You compare the Kohai scene in question to the most recent WIP Reiko Preview vid from earlier today (haven't seen it posted here yet) and the poses, camera angles, and even dick model and cumshot pattern on the face are the exact same.
Definitely just a theory. The level of quality is not even close; sure they look the same, but that's basically X3D and General Butch levels of coke-snortery.

polarbits

Nov 16, 2020
Definitely just a theory. The level of quality is not even close; sure they look the same, but that's basically X3D and General Butch levels of coke-snortery.
It doesn't just look the same, it looks identical - I stitched together a side by side comparison with ffmpeg (probably too spicy to post here) and the first 70 seconds of the preview are essentially a model swap plus additional improvements to visuals, then after that there is extra rigging and new animation post-cumshot

mti277

Mar 10, 2021
It doesn't just look the same, it looks identical - I stitched together a side by side comparison with ffmpeg (probably too spicy to post here) and the first 70 seconds of the preview are essentially a model swap plus additional improvements to visuals, then after that there is extra rigging and new animation post-cumshot
Yeah they're definitely the same person, it looks way too identical to be a coincidence, plus kohai isn't active anymore which raises more suspicions lol

Tomatoes14

Oct 6, 2020
Anyone gonna be a hero? Kemono links to the archives are wiped for some reason, so either someone has been reporting him or he's just changed the links to cut off us moochers.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes