Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-07-09] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes
Apr 14, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy is here.

Luckily (for me), Bulging Senpai already seems to have jumped on the 60 FPS bandwagon a while back, but their older videos aren't. The videos in this archive are pretty much just the older videos. In addition, for the VR ones, I made the usual interpolations, but also made some 144+ FPS versions as I hear that VR typically has high refresh rates to prevent headaches or whatever.
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~4.3 GB
New filesize: ~1.5 GB

Travel_bug

Nov 3, 2018
"active projects

LIST NOT IN ORDER
- Tifa Lockhart JAV pt3 (Thighjob & Anal)
- DOA Hitomi face fuck
- Ada Wong creampie (AUDIO VERSION)
- Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine creampie
- Ellie TLOU2 Throat fucked
- Tifa JAV (VR)
- Judy Alvarez missionary creampie (Collab with another animator)

Hiya there :D,
This is a list of what I am currently working on and planning to release. Please keep in mind, not all listings may be released. This list will get updated regularly as I add new projects and complete current ones. Updates will be posted when a project is about to release. Thank you for your patience and for being awesome! :D:D;D."

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
"active projects

LIST NOT IN ORDER
- Tifa Lockhart JAV pt3 (Thighjob & Anal)
- DOA Hitomi face fuck
- Ada Wong creampie (AUDIO VERSION)
- Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine creampie
- Ellie TLOU2 Throat fucked
- Tifa JAV (VR)
- Judy Alvarez missionary creampie (Collab with another animator)

Hiya there :D,
This is a list of what I am currently working on and planning to release. Please keep in mind, not all listings may be released. This list will get updated regularly as I add new projects and complete current ones. Updates will be posted when a project is about to release. Thank you for your patience and for being awesome! :D:D;D."
Whoever's working on these, please for the love of all things good on the Earth release the Claire Redfield & Jill Valentine creampie as well as the Judy Alvarez missionary creampie. Thank you, that is all.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes