Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-07-09] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Hxrnygxy

Jul 9, 2024
Reiko
-
View attachment 3823610

It finally released. There will probably be variants in future, will update this post when released.
I quite like it to be honest. People gotta realise that everyone's got different tastes and that change isn't a bad thing. I think it's cool to explore different age ranges and body types such as with Reiko here

Reactions: Aeriththeflowergirl

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
This one is not for me as I'm not into noncon/humiliation. I had no problems with Reiko at all, tho. I actually thought the blackmail picture was quite sexy. And the animation is impressive (even if the content is not for me).

Reactions: Kosumo Aphrodisia

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Reiko
-
View attachment 3823610

It finally released. There will probably be variants in future, will update this post when released.
It's so fucking uncanny. Plus the camera angle in the first scene is so poorly placed it should've just been focused on the feet instead of tiptoeing around it and making the view unbearable. The VO sounds like AI, which is a shame because everything else is so good with this one.

Reactions: Aeriththeflowergirl

mti277

Mar 10, 2021
It's so fucking uncanny. Plus the camera angle in the first scene is so poorly placed it should've just been focused on the feet instead of tiptoeing around it and making the view unbearable. The VO sounds like AI, which is a shame because everything else is so good with this one.
Man the VO really does sound like AI lol, specially the yakuza VA

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
firefox_SZzFxU8XlC.png

what i don't get is, his supporters wanted this, or at least enough of them. how did we go from jessie and tifa to granny reiko, theres no correlation. he's been asked to do something with yuffie, and is avoiding it because its "risky". allegedly is going to redo the tifa throating (the one where shes lying down) but with "cloudette", assuming this would be using a claudia strife model? i feel like hes allergic to doing anything new at this point.

Kosumo Aphrodisia

Formerly 'Kentai Animate'
Dec 26, 2022
i download this archive before, there just BJ scenes, no sex like in GIF
This was suppose to come after Ada Wong - Creampie Audio Update. But it's one of those test that went under the rubble I guess, probably got replaced and came Ifalna JAV. Not sure if it was in WIP or RIP :Kappa:been two years now. This is all I've got on it. Few images, 2 GIFs, Ifalna Facefuck Test. Nothing much.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
This was suppose to come after Ada Wong - Creampie Audio Update. But it's one of those test that went under the rubble I guess, probably got replaced and came Ifalna JAV. Not sure if it was in WIP or RIP :Kappa:been two years now. This is all I've got on it. Few images, 2 GIFs, Ifalna Facefuck Test. Nothing much.

damn shame...

Tomatoes14

Oct 6, 2020
View attachment 3824718

what i don't get is, his supporters wanted this, or at least enough of them. how did we go from jessie and tifa to granny reiko, theres no correlation. he's been asked to do something with yuffie, and is avoiding it because its "risky". allegedly is going to redo the tifa throating (the one where shes lying down) but with "cloudette", assuming this would be using a claudia strife model? i feel like hes allergic to doing anything new at this point.
Yeah, me. I wanted this. Difficult to find proper MILF/hag smut that isn't dogshit or incest, and BulgingSenpai is an insanely good animator. Of course I also like his other stuff or I wouldn't be here.

Mendakin

Jul 12, 2021
View attachment 3824718

he has made one like this but much older long ago

Arldor

Formerly 'arlidor'
May 15, 2017
Hi there!
Most of the collection (starting with "Lady Lipjob", as the quality of his earlier clips, in my opinion, leaves a lot to be desired) has been upscalled and (quite a few) interpolated up to 4K60fps. I haven't touched on any "work-in-progress" vids etc, and I hope I haven't mixed up the titles (a lot of alternatives), if I have, tell me, I'll fix it.

Also compilation of Tifa JAV parts with slight changes in colors for similarity (posted earlier, no changes)

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
from what i've seen of his works he's very talented, but he will do literally do anything other than straight sex more often than not if he can help it. he's only just started doing it in recent years i noticed. around the time he started doing the tifa jav and RE gals is around the time he starting slowly doing more of it. though then he also started throwing in the pissing fetish which was gross.

i don't mind reiko and older gals but, its just a bj scene like alot of his other stuff.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes