VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bully gets to spend the Night!? [Ch.1] [Kirsess]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
just curious is this and others games with this dev contain choices or read more like a Kinetic Novel

thanks

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
WTF?????

it seems like the dicks of this black guys are getting bigger and bigger with each game.
Man that is starting to get ridiculous.
i am beginning to think that the dev has some serious issues with all that stuff.
Horse dicks and violence. You would have to go pretty low to get lower. No thanks.

Reactions: Steinchen

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
MAC version, please.
As long as you have at least one of the three versions (Windows, Linux or MacOS) you create the other two, since it's a Renpy-game it's very portable. It will take some work in the CLI though, so don't bother if you're not comfortable working with the Terminal.app.

This script handles almost everything for you:

It won't run on a Mac out of the box since you lack wget but that can easily be replaced with curl, or you could install wget I suppose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also had issues getting it to recognise what Renpy-version to use. Not sure if that's my own setup, but the version can be supplied manually at the end of the call. This game uses 7.1.3, which can be verified by looking at line 44 of: KirsESS005-1.0-pc/renpy/__init__.py

A simple port would be created by running:

Code:
./renpy2linux path/to/KirsESS005-1.0-pc 7.1.3
While it won't be packaged exactly like Renpy normally does with the game, lib and renpy-folder outside of the game.app, it still works just fine. If you want to tidy it up, you can rework the links inside the game.app and move the folders inside.

D

Deleted member 1816167

The NTR community finally have had enough, they are striking back!! :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: greenp

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
Really short, no choice or agency as to be expected for a kinetic novel. Usually kinetic novels make up for it with their visuals and story, but there is only a bare minimum here. The whole 'prelude' to the sex scene is mostly narrated as pure text in front of a generic living room background picture. The sex scene is a couple of still images of the mom and the bully. The boy's cock is the most defining thing of the whole work and constantly being refered to as 'black dick' by the creator. Beyond that oddity the writing is rather generic as well.

There is no character development, world building or anything going on here. Just some sex between 2-dimentional stereotypes.
Personally I think that having read the description and examined the screenshots, one doesn't need to download the rest of the 'game'. You know exactly what you are about to see and the way you fill in the blanks is most likely more creative than what was done here. ;)

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: waffel
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes