• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bully gets to spend the Night!? [Ch.1] [Kirsess]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Goddammit. I thought it was female protag, that would have been interesting. Invites the bully home and gets some D :sneaky:

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
I like NTR but....
Why no mega links for all of this games. I am unable to download files from all the other links
It feels like I am getting cucked or NTRed for I know everyone is playing and enjoying the games while all I can see are some pics and download error or corrupt downloads... Oh my Fate.

Reactions: YukiSlut

Manshino

Sep 19, 2019
I like NTR but....
Why no mega links for all of this games. I am unable to download files from all the other links
It feels like I am getting cucked or NTRed for I know everyone is playing and enjoying the games while all I can see are some pics and download error or corrupt downloads... Oh my Fate.
Poor poor boy, Nopy runs here in the Valley. Did it! :eek:
Ah, in my opinion not worth the download

Reactions: YukiSlut

QuietLion1973

Oct 18, 2019
Some of these games could make for passable NTR stories (for those who like that) if they'd bothered to actually render the whole thing. Yeah, nothing like reading about an entire dinner conversation while staring at the same blank shot of a living room the entire time.
That does explain how they cranked out so many in no time at all. Little thought to the story, and even less to rendering images.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes