4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
Downloaded to save file, where exactly do I need to place it so it pops up on my load screen as an option?

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
damn i hope there will be new games, as in saga android and saga buu. In fact yep it was strange seeing this end, maybe if have a next one continues from there?

Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
How does one locate pinky that frog keep jumping down into the deep hole to go look for Boeing phone to one of the other holes I get stuck and have to restart

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
there´s one thing intersting, i saw in the screenshots, she is in front of freeza but playing the game i didn´t watch this scene. So maybe there is another ending in the game than the kingcold i guess.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Is it just me, or are this guy's games really poorly designed? The artwork is legitimately second to none (too bad it's censored tho), but the games' mechanics are just bad. In this one it's slightly less annoying than the Rock Paper Scissor stuff from the previous ones, but it still seems like the game is made to be actively annoying between each CG. Like what was even the point of making Bulma walk through the section with hidden holes besides padding the runtime?

I'd love it if Yamamoto collaborated with a team with experience making RPG Maker/Wolf RPG games (like Acerola, or Happy Life, ...) and let them handle the game design while he just focuses on delivering artwork.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Tried it on an android port but the animations come up with blue screen or pink screen, someone said its probably a webgl issue but i have no idea how to fix that :( looked pretty fun too.

Reactions: Jsisjdd

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
All the android versions are the same with the same issue, same as the master roshi one just ported.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
any have a save of the 3º GAME(KAME PARADISE) ?

a bug breaks (wolf in the forest ) the game and i cant not completed the game

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game is hot. i was thinking you could make some with the other girl's tring to get dragon ball's too. like bulmas mother but i no she would not go after them but still would be hot to have more sexy dragon ball girl's.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
^this gmae is a huge shit better just make a huge gallery with the scenes form all three games

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes