4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Ssweet

Jul 26, 2017
The dev has been making some pretty good art by commission if you want to check that out.

Reactions: ltpika

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
1. WTF is with the storyline here? I play Dodoria, try to see the dialogue for him, and accidently kill a child. I get it, that stuff happened in DB, but mostly off screen and wasn't in a hentai game. I don't know about you, but genocide and the murder of my friends doesn't turn me on. In fact it does the opposite, which is more the shame as I legally paid for this game, knowing that it probably wouldn't have that much content, but to see the railroad to Krillin and Gohan dead with seemingly no ability to change it is bullshit.
2. As with all Yamamoto Doujin games, it has major stability issues on my computer unlike all other RPGmaker/WolfRPG games and constantly shuts off during the animations or sometimes for no reason.
3. The sex scenes didn't feel worth it this time. The only one that I "Had" to see was the one with Vegeta, because all of the others were disappointing with nothing to make them stand apart, they were kind of boring even though they were well drawn is what I'm trying to say.

It's one thing to be a disappointing eroge but another to be one that makes me lose my boner faster than the speed of light.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
i agree with the sex the other thing with the killing lol dude chill it’s a game and where did you pay for it?!

btw krillin sucks but I like gohan
No, I won't chill, I said the killing made the game a boner killer, why the fuck should I play this game otherwise? Its not fun.
I paid for it on DLsite though apparently his Patreon has uncensored version.

btw Goku, Tien, Yamcha, Oolong, Frieza, Mr Satan and Android 17 all suck but I like pretty much everyone else.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
No, I won't chill, I said the killing made the game a boner killer, why the fuck should I play this game otherwise? Its not fun.
I paid for it on DLsite though apparently his Patreon has uncensored version.

btw Goku, Tien, Yamcha, Oolong, Frieza, Mr Satan and Android 17 all suck but I like pretty much everyone else.
not true, every game he's put on the patreon is the japanese censored version. He has uncensored frames from those games, but that's it. His programmer has only ever worked off the censored files.

Reactions: slashslayer

Rule34King!!

Aug 7, 2019
not true, every game he's put on the patreon is the japanese censored version. He has uncensored frames from those games, but that's it. His programmer has only ever worked off the censored files.
I asked yamamotodoujin that if we can get uncensored gifs from his past games and he said that he will when he has the "Time" to upload on his patron

DickyJimmy

Jun 27, 2020
What's up i am new here and i just downloaded the game and i must say that it runs like a lunatic , i am very satisfied from the results . This website means bussness cause they ask you a bounch of questions

At first i thought it would be another website with virus for your pc and shit but it turns out i was wrong . And i even quite like it here . I just signed up XD

I haven't felt comftorbale before . This is nice (y)

10/10 <3

Embrace your dreams guys and protect your honor at any cost ;P

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Might be worth waiting a little bit. He announced a deal with Fakku, all of his stuff will be coming out uncensored in the future

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Might be worth waiting a little bit. He announced a deal with Fakku, all of his stuff will be coming out uncensored in the future
But not the games, at least not that fast. But I have a question: Why can't we comment on Patreon anymore? Do you have to support Patreon to do it?

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes