4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

suchanobody

Aug 23, 2019
does anyone have the uncensored patch / version yet??

i love the artstyle and bulma's new outfit the only thing i don't like is the way the artist always does a lot of ntr ( from what i can tell from the comics )

also just found out about this game and artist so yea overlook me if i'm missing any details here

johnjak

Sep 30, 2019
maybe someone already replayed to this question but i didn't find it. so...i'm trying to save files but i think i haven't the folder to save. when i'm in the game, i tried to save but it doesn't allow me. anyone can help me? should i make a folder in a proper place to make it possible?

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
yamamotodoujinshi has been posting uncensored Bulma Adventure 3 CGs for a while in his patreon, specifically with the tag "uncensored"
this evidence implies that an uncensored version of the game might release soon, as well as one of DAGON BALL SUPER -LOST EPISODE, which he also posted some uncensored CGs with the same specific tag although not as much as Bulma Adventure 3

Reactions: Dagod1166

ben7898

Mar 3, 2018
yamamotodoujinshi has been posting uncensored Bulma Adventure 3 CGs for a while in his patreon, specifically with the tag "uncensored"
this evidence implies that an uncensored version of the game might release soon, as well as one of DAGON BALL SUPER -LOST EPISODE, which he also posted some uncensored CGs with the same specific tag although not as much as Bulma Adventure 3
LOL BA3 uncensored was released yesterday

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes