RPGM Completed Bulma Adventure, The Kame Island [YamamotoDoujinshi]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

jokerhaze

Mar 12, 2019
Can somebody tell me why wine won't start the game ?
RPGM games basically just wont work with wine (it can [maybe and with a LOT of luck] be done, but i wouldn't bother. i spent a full week trying to get it to work and never had any success)

Bomber Steve

Jul 11, 2019
I reiterate the previus request. Does anyone have a full save?
A save won't do you any good. In order to see the scene, you have to lose. Which gives you a game over, and you need to reload. But if you win, the scene disappears from the game and Bulma won't let you go to where the scene was located. Once you beat the game, credits roll and you're dumped back into the main menu

There's a guide on page 1. Using that, you can see all the scenes and beat the game in like ten minutes

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
I changed the first part a bit, added a quest on the turtle, so she has a reason to bring Bulma over to Muten Roshi. I added a gallery and several mini-games on the way to a dragonball. If someone wants to try it out, I can share it with you.

Reactions: mariorqs

ammagamma

Jan 8, 2020
So not only do you have to lose 'battles' in order to see the scenes, you also get a game over every time you lose them?
That sounds like an awful game idea.

qqyqy

Aug 7, 2020
[QUOTE =“ Ruffy2010,文章:4143949,成员:105002”]
我对第一部分做了一些改动,增加了对乌龟的任务,因此她有理由将布尔玛带到Muten Roshi。我在前往龙珠的途中添加了一个画廊和几个迷你游戏。如果有人想尝试一下,我可以与您分享。
[/引用]
Can you share it,pls?

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
[QUOTE =“ Ruffy2010,文章:4143949,成员:105002”]
我对第一部分做了一些改动,增加了对乌龟的任务,因此她有理由将布尔玛带到Muten Roshi。我在前往龙珠的途中添加了一个画廊和几个迷你游戏。如果有人想尝试一下,我可以与您分享。
[/引用]
Can you share it,pls?
I am sorry! Since no one was interested in it, I deleted the English version and have only the version I translate into German.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Question.
This game is a RPGM one & after extracting it, it seems there's only the .exe file where all the necessary data are compressed in it.
Was this exactly like this from the author?
Asking this because, I wanted to play it on my phone.
There aren't any ports for it & JoiPlay cannot detect the game files due to everything being embedded into one file.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Would you be willing to share it?
But I only have the German version with the Galiere and the changes.
Question.
This game is a RPGM one & after extracting it, it seems there's only the .exe file where all the necessary data are compressed in it.
Was this exactly like this from the author?
Asking this because, I wanted to play it on my phone.
There aren't any ports for it & JoiPlay cannot detect the game files due to everything being embedded into one file.
You need this tool to unpack the exe "EnigmaVBUnpacker" When you have unpacked the EXE then delete everything except the folder with the "percent sign" and name the folder after the game.
And here you can find the tool.

https://f95zone.to/threads/enigma-vb-unpacker-v0-58.10201/page-2

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes