4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so...can we guess at least 8 out of all 9 characters that are going to be in Kame Paradise 3 with these new pics?

View attachment 1771343
i want to paly a game with chichi, bulma, videl and helles curvy with big tits getting fucked by old kai and master roshi

really liked the visuals of this game here, how bulma looked especially in the sayajin outfit but was very dissapointed of the sex scenes and the chosen characters.

i also can recommend his android18 comic!

but i wish there would be more stuff like this:

f953.jpg
f95.jpg

like why not more?

also i really like that future bulma version:

f952.jpg

Last edited:

Mxtt3

Nov 3, 2022
L'ho provato su una porta Android ma le animazioni si presentano con uno schermo blu o uno schermo rosa, qualcuno ha detto che probabilmente è un problema di webgl ma non ho idea di come risolverlo :( sembrava anche piuttosto divertente.
[/CITAZIONE]
ho lo stesso problema che hai risolto?

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Don't ask me why, but I decided to upscale the animations and create separate video files out of them.

I tried to download the edited version, but it looks not good at all. But thanks anyway, I just kept the original.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
I tried to download the edited version, but it looks not good at all. But thanks anyway, I just kept the original.
Yeah interpolation is a bit of a hit or miss type deal. It creates a lot of artifacting with very low framerate animations, such as in this case.

• Red Heart
Reactions: spokkimax
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes