1.50 star(s) 6 Votes

GY44T_D4MN

Dec 5, 2022
where the fuck is the girl im supposed to Find, im completely lost plus the Stamina Mechanics are fucking trash it just makes searching and traversing in the game tedious as fuck. otherwise Animations are great.

Reactions: SPGSboy

Ronen02

Feb 18, 2022
I am unable to find mermaid or launch for roshi. If anyone found them please guide with attach pictures.

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
Ugly is one thing, but ugly + grandpa is just too much.
surprised nobody has just made roshi the protag + he is wished as his younger self dont they already have the art showing how roshi was a young playboy unless im high af.

GUTS1234

Apr 14, 2021
I found an apk port for the game in platinmods and i scanned the apk on virustotal, can yall tell me if this is a false flag or not?

Gabriel 2135

Aug 5, 2022
I found an apk port for the game in platinmods and i scanned the apk on virustotal, can yall tell me if this is a false flag or not?
Yeah It work the apk, but you not see the stamina meter, but Is in the game

Dawknight

Mar 11, 2018
Game finished. Save 1 is the last part of the game, save 2 is master roshi house with the memory room.
You unfortunately can save or go back to master roshi house once you beat Pilaf Castle. So the last 3 scenes are unavailable in the memory room
Kinda wish we get more scenes in this game, but it is what it is
Man... I looked everywhere, can't find the folder for that game, is it under bulma? is it under rif? (the dev)

I checked everything that starts with B in Local, LocalLow, Roaming. I'm probably retarded but I can't find the save file location.

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes