1.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Aug 24, 2016
The game looks fine, but damn, is it really that bad? Requester's name got removed by request, lol.
I don't mind Roshi as the protag because you've got like one horny character that japan likes, even though Yamcha exists and Krillin's pretty pervy, at least when he was training with Goku.
Know there's no way in hell anyone's using Oolong as a protag for one of these (unless -that- one artist finds a programmer...God forbid.)

Dec 15, 2023
Game finished. Save 1 is the last part of the game, save 2 is master roshi house with the memory room.
You unfortunately can save or go back to master roshi house once you beat Pilaf Castle. So the last 3 scenes are unavailable in the memory room
Kinda wish we get more scenes in this game, but it is what it is
hey do you know where is magazine 7 is

Nov 18, 2022
The game looks fine, but damn, is it really that bad? Requester's name got removed by request, lol.
I don't mind Roshi as the protag because you've got like one horny character that japan likes, even though Yamcha exists and Krillin's pretty pervy, at least when he was training with Goku.
Know there's no way in hell anyone's using Oolong as a protag for one of these (unless -that- one artist finds a programmer...God forbid.)
Nah, doesn't have anything to do with content. This is just an example of rushing a game out to try and get as much cash as possible. You know I've been seeing Riff's improvement since they've been doing Winx Club art and it's been interesting, but they've made a handful of games with RPG maker without actually learning how to make use of most of RPGM's functions and the games suffer as a result.

There's a reason a lot of Western devs make long term releases. For one thing you can develop it slowly but it also helps that you can take feedback and improve the game over time. Riff just crapped out the game and was done with it expecting some cash.

Yamamoto does this as well but at least his art is legendary which sells the product.

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
Bulmas Balls: The Game [v1.1] [riffsandskulls] [Compressed] [280MB]

/ /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Orliac_Online

Aug 26, 2023
Hello, how can I complete the video gallery because when the final cinematic ends it is not saved and I still do not have the last two scenes

Orliac_Online

Aug 26, 2023
i think u cant. once you finish the game u cant go back. there is a save file in he comments above that has a save just before you do the last 3 scenes
ok thanks for the help I just wanted to complete the gallery thing but I guess it won't be possible anyway I don't know maybe they could have done this after the final cinematic you go back to Roshi's house and there you can save and then get a collectible that you were missing

Orliac_Online

Aug 26, 2023
Or if they appear in Roshi's house but without being able to leave the island, maybe it wasn't so good because if you were missing a collectible you would have to make a new game

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes