• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
I managed to install the game correctly (I think so), I installed the patch in English without problems, the game opens but for some reason my mouse starts to go up for no reason

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
so how do i install patch 1.06 again? I follow the read me guide but it doesn't work the setup does nothing either my game is already in english too but it keeps crashing when i go up a certain floor

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
You probably didn't install the English patch correctly. Here's a step by step by guide from the readme:

Installation instructions
----------------
1.) Copy all contents of the patch into the game install directory
2.) Rename obj.vfs in game install directory
2a.) If this is too complicated, run the setup.bat included

"Do I need to install the Japanese 1.02 patch?"
It can't hurt, but I'm pretty sure all the files changed are encompassed in the English patch.

You probably didn't rename/delete obj.vfs. Seeing as the English files from the translation seeks to replace those as individual files and that's the packaged Japanese files taking priority.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what are you renameing the file obj.vfs to?

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
annoying that you can either play on full screen or on min-mini !!! screen .. i use to play windowed.. but with a 2k monitor its super tiny

Cant get it to play in full screen either .. wth

Last edited:

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Im having this problem in the instalation, yea i know, this is old af, but i still want to try it. Some help?
1689983126332.png

Allisee

May 23, 2018
2023 still no full translate for BB3, sad. btw the walkthrough links are dead so you need to use wayback machine. guess I need to archive that guides

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
is anyone else running into a bug where full field aoe skills don’t work? like conflagration, says it hits all enemies but can only target one

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes