4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bunny Black Jap Patch 1.02 (mdf is 1.0)

It is not clear if all files are in the Eng Patch or not. They say it should and not it is.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm TLting Suzukuri Karin chan - last game from Softhouse chara dev before they went bankrupt in 2020
Spin off fromShin Koihime Musou with gameplay like Arknight

Looks really interesting.

But fuck, I had no idea they want bankrupt. Whyyyyyy, fuckkkkkkkk. I just realized how much I enjoy their shit. Thought they were mostly only known for Bunny Black and then I found Wizard Climber and fell in love with that too. They make me enjoy mechanics I usually find obnoxious in games because they use them so well. They created quite a void by disbanding, their games are so unique.

Last edited:

primarx

Dec 17, 2018
good game but too much grind. first game was better in game mechanics and difficulty overall. first 2 hours was crawling through the game but than got fed up and with liberal use of cheat engine increased stats of my party and breezed through enemies to see the continuation of the game story from part 1. Oh and 100% save afterwards to read what i missed. navigation in general is okay if you read dialogs but sometimes can still be confusing. Now that i think about i was probably impatient due to playing it right after 1st part. If you plan to play without cheating than don't play games with grinding before this one. Cause you will need to grind a lot. Also didn't like that the balance between different type of skills is very imbalanced. striking damage is very weak while mana magic and range attack are the strongest

pyrotorch69

Jun 30, 2018
So is the translation supposed to translated the names and skills and abilities? For me they are not after applying the patch but it looks like the rest of the game is.

Edit: I tried manually renaming the obj.vfs so litterally anything and its all good now. Discovered it like instantly. I advise to just do it yourself.

Last edited:

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
just gonna name the files cuz i don't want to do screenshot

there was 2 files missing:

pgsv.dll
AoiCmp4.dll

i really like to know if i did something wrong or did i miss something

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
i am gonna redownload the game, hope that gonna fix that

Edit: well i forgot to install like an idiot,

so i tried to install but it was all in japanese, i just tried some things and somehow it wanted to start downloading, but idk why it alway gave me an error
can someone give me some instructions?
(and i had no space in my files btw, i just someone talking about that bug)

Last edited:

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Bunny Black 2 was awfully short... Beside that, the gameplay sucked as hell, front row/back row/mid row, alright my unit never focused the right ennemy, so in the end i use looooooot of mana for nothing. Even so after grinding like a retard, i finished the game... I was honestly happy ! Ah i remember when i was in full tilt over effervescent sea and the garden... I start my NG+ ! I'm so hyped to clear gate of guidance with my team ! ... My team ? Hey dev? Why all my character level 1 ? Ya fucking with me? Got on my nerve uninstalled. Bunny black (1) was way better in term of longevity, gameplay, and ng+.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
For all of you on Windows 10 having trouble with the installer.

Copy the bunny2 folder in the mounted directory, into whatever folder where you want the game.
Apply the patch as per instructions.

Play.

*There will be an annoying message, everytime you open the game, about it being unable to find the save folder. This is just fluff, it absolutely can find the save folder from where you copied the folder. No worries.

*The game is 1.02. The English patch is what's in it's 1.06 version. The game does indeed say 1.02 when you play, but that's correct, so no worries.

Cheers and kind regards from Hajtand.
Is there a way to stop the game form displaying that? Even if it's bs, it's annoying as hell to have to click it away every time and be spooked by it, because you usually take that crap seriously, right? :D

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Is there a way to stop the game form displaying that? Even if it's bs, it's annoying as hell to have to click it away every time and be spooked by it, because you usually take that crap seriously, right? :D
I mean even if it's annoying who care if it's just one time? (That's not a sentence you can use while cheating on your girlfriend, be aware of it).
Just close the pop-up and play the game man x)

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I mean even if it's annoying who care if it's just one time? (That's not a sentence you can use while cheating on your girlfriend, be aware of it).
Just close the pop-up and play the game man x)
What the hell are you talking about? It is every time i start the game! So if i play it normally, it will get in the way each time i do start it. Is this such a hard concept to grasp, or did you just never play the game the way it is intended? I usually do short sessions but start it pretty often, so it will even be worse. -.-

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
What the hell are you talking about? It is every time i start the game! So if i play it normally, it will get in the way each time i do start it. Is this such a hard concept to grasp, or did you just never play the game the way it is intended? I usually do short sessions but start it pretty often, so it will even be worse. -.-
So beside your anger against me for what i said, saying that it's a "hard concept to grasp" like i was stupid, you didn't YOURSELF understood what i said then ? Trully comical.
What you said is "Every time i start the game, a window appear and i have to close it" and you are spooked by it. Right ? From what we know it happen WHEN you LAUNCH the game, does it happen WHILE playing the game ?
If yes, then sorry you didn't make yourself clear in the first place so i misunderstood what you said.
If it is ONLY when you start the game, then what are you complaining about? Just close the damn windows and play, i don't understand what is your problem.
But from what i understand if you have the same problem : "*There will be an annoying message, everytime you open the game, about it being unable to find the save folder. This is just fluff, it absolutely can find the save folder from where you copied the folder. No worries." it is when you start the game.

To answer what you said about me not playing the game the way intended or whatever, i did play the game, two time actually, while i had some problem, i never had yours.

Araujo143

Feb 21, 2019
Hello people, the game and the translation are perfect for me but for some reason only the sound effects are reproduced, the voices and the music of the game are not heard at all.

I have tried everything I can think of, start as administrator, win7 compatibility etc, even touch f10 sound settings and nothing.

I have win8 by the way

Pippope

Jan 24, 2019
Well, I scrolled over both the translation team's forum and this thread, and I couldn't find my particular problem, even though it's quite simple: the game crashes after the first (exluding prolog) scene, when maids report to Meryl about Celestial invasion. For now I'm re-downloading the game (because, obviously, I couldn't stand having another one useless archive stored on my half-free hard drive) to try and actually install it on C (why is that all Japanese games forcing me to use my "Windows only" drive?).
However, as I have only a little hope for this to work, I'm asking in advance: did anyone here had the same problem; and, if you did, than how did you solve it?
Okay, nevermind, everything works now (despite the fact that now I'm seeing that annoying pop-up too). Still, I'm going to leeave the post here, because I can't believe, that I'm the only one who had (or would have) this problem whilst trying to peacefully play the game.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes