WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I dont mind MLT. I happen to notice few things that may needs corrected. Again, some of the MLT may have broken some paths. I was stuck at the guild. It needed the title position. So, i havent gone any further.

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
I'm not proposing any sort of a ban because I don't like something. I propose it because Machine Translations are objectively, heavily flawed and are not actual translations. No matter of emotions, it's not an opinion but a fact that's fairly simple to comprehend. People's reactions to MT in every single thread of MT game is a silly, but adequate proof if anyone would need some. Subforum and removal from Latest Updates for MT wouldn't exactly ban them as they would be still easily accesible but they wouldn't deceive people into thinking that something is translated when it isn't or is unreadable. Game like this one (which is pretty decent as a game) with nothing really translated and few misstranslations in these few translated things shouldn't have place among english games. I wouldn't mind seperate Japanese Games sub forum with its own Latest Updates as they would actually bring something positive here and probably entice some to actually translate some of them but MT is neither Japanese nor English.
Machine translations make games like this playable at least. Love it or hate it, shit translation is better than none. You're overreacting a lot lmao

tejen

Sep 2, 2018
Anyone else tried playing the game while holding your mobile using the Google Trans camera scan feature? >.<l|
i basically do this for all games lol, just use the translation provided in the thread it does a decent job

also does anyone know how to unlock the safe in the house on the east side of the first city, dont the quests in Naples but says the safe is locked

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Machine translations make games like this playable at least. Love it or hate it, shit translation is better than none. You're overreacting a lot lmao
i agreed that MLT is better than no translation. We, humans, from different countries need to use MLT to help each other to understand our communication. MLT may not be perfect, however it is better than no translation.

izex

Nov 19, 2019
yeah with this mlt you miss scenes. quest log does not log quests. is you did not read all what they talked your fucked. so no this is not good

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Wait, is this game made by the same people who did Princess Never Lose? If that's the case, why is the translation like this when that game was completed in comparison???

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
Wait, is this game made by the same people who did Princess Never Lose? If that's the case, why is the translation like this when that game was completed in comparison???
This one was released before Princess Never Lose

How to pass the guard at Milavis Castle, he asks you to give him his favorite item, go to to the mess hall and talk to the lady there, then go to the room at southwest corner, the guard won't attack you, talk to him, then return to the lady at mess hall, she will give you a raw ham, return to the guard in front of the door, give him the raw ham, he will let you enter

Last edited:

Equustar

Oct 17, 2019
People really need to stop tagging humans with animal ears as "furry". That's not furry, that's kemonomimi. By all means, call it monster girl if you must, but humans with animal ears are distinctly NOT furry.

MLS61

Aug 29, 2017
**makes post wondering about whether this game should be moved or whether there's a way to get rid of it because it's partial and shouldn't appear as a translated game** **post gets deleted for being 'OT'** **thread gets moved** ... Well, am I on topic by saying that I'm glad it was moved? Or is acknowledging it also off topic?... uhm, think fast... This game seems really good, too bad it's only partial. I also second the whole 'not furry, but kemonomimi' thing. **sweats in hopefully on topic**

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes