Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Do you have a download link for the full game with your translation?
For ?
I don't share rpgmaker games as full games, just the translation files.

Christ, now I have to DL it again from dlsite and play it, thanks for making me horny, mate.
1621074942669.png

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I would agree to wait for the translation. I didn't put a lot of time to try to figure out the Textractor and try to get it working. I am not saying that Textractor doesnt work. Due to lack of information how to get it working been taking longer. Also not even sure if the game works as well, just stuck in the same town the whole time.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
sorry to ask, just seems too much page to view (8 pages alrdy)
wanna ask how much % is the partial translated tho ?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
sorry to ask, just seems too much page to view (8 pages alrdy)
wanna ask how much % is the partial translated tho ?
Is someone even actually working on translating this title?
The other furry game got machine translation to it, but I am not aware this game got anything of the sort.

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
Is someone even actually working on translating this title?
The other furry game got machine translation to it, but I am not aware this game got anything of the sort.
well, sorry man but idk too haha xD
just seeing translation req and see partial tag on this one so i guess someone is translating the game but dunno tho

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
lol this isn't furry wtf, kemonomimi is animal earred girls kemono is absolute furry women. Animal earred women are NOT furry, ffs, you calling Felicia from Darkstalkers furry huh?
That's a human with some weird quirks, there's charts for these things.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
How do you switch girls I see this

Switch to Anna, Jiulietta, Eleanor on the H status screen "© ¨"

but that button does not make sense to me, or I'm tapping it on the wrong screen or something.

Looks like and xbox controller button, but I use key board and mouse

EDIT >>>> I figured it out, Just not reading closely.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have been picking at this one the translation. I have done quite a bit of MTL correction but it is a Huge game. So I am not real far along, and may lose interest. But I have made a lot of it I think much more readable for those brave enough to try what I have done I will supply a link.

DATA FOLDER ONLY >>> PASTE MY DATA FOLDER INTO THE www/ folder. If you use anyone else's DATA folder it will overwrite mine. Back up your data folder if your think you may want to put it back.

If I do more I will up the Data_Tag4 number. Let me know what you think.

I have mainly been following the main quest line. with some editing of the CG as I go along.

I wish I could figure out the .js files better and improve those as well, but the Japanese I need to edit in those eludes me. so I am mainly only editing the MTL text. (Should be pretty understandable where I have edited, but I have not came even close to editing the whole game) [But should get you going better I would thing in most places]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no problems with any one wanting to build on what I have done, a finished translation is what I seek most of all.

Got a killer bug on map 270 >>> I have both the untranslated version and the one I am translating installed, and both of them bug out on map 270 at the very end of the game. Have no idea how to fix this problem.
So I guess my translation attempt is stopped at data_tag4 Sorry! shame it was a fun game up until that happened :(

I do have enough of the main story done so you can muddle through it okay I think but it is far from finished. I managed to finish it with a teleport cheat, which got me through the map that was problematic, and I finished the story.
But someone needs to fix the crafting. and it would be nice to get the menu and battle text squared away( I think a lot of that may be in the plugins) But in it's current state the game will be a lot of trouble to less capable players I am afraid.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I have been picking at this one the translation. I have done quite a bit of MTL correction but it is a Huge game. So I am not real far along, and may lose interest. But I have made a lot of it I think much more readable for those brave enough to try what I have done I will supply a link.

DATA FOLDER ONLY >>> PASTE MY DATA FOLDER INTO THE www/ folder. If you use anyone else's DATA folder it will overwrite mine. Back up your data folder if your think you may want to put it back.

If I do more I will up the Data_Tag4 number. Let me know what you think.

I have mainly been following the main quest line. with some editing of the CG as I go along.

I wish I could figure out the .js files better and improve those as well, but the Japanese I need to edit in those eludes me. so I am mainly only editing the MTL text. (Should be pretty understandable where I have edited, but I have not came even close to editing the whole game) [But should get you going better I would thing in most places]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no problems with any one wanting to build on what I have done, a finished translation is what I seek most of all.

Got a killer bug on map 270 >>> I have both the untranslated version and the one I am translating installed, and both of them bug out on map 270 at the very end of the game. Have no idea how to fix this problem.
So I guess my translation attempt is stopped at data_tag4 Sorry! shame it was a fun game up until that happened :(

I do have enough of the main story done so you can muddle through it okay I think but it is far from finished. I managed to finish it with a teleport cheat, which got me through the map that was problematic, and I finished the story.
But someone needs to fix the crafting. and it would be nice to get the menu and battle text squared away( I think a lot of that may be in the plugins) But in it's current state the game will be a lot of trouble to less capable players I am afraid.
Any links where we can download your translation on this?

Reactions: Moonlight07

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I've completed the quests in the Republic of Veneti (the island) and the fortuneteller says to move to the next country but I can't see any anymore. Is Veneti the last country of the game?

Btw, I've used this MTL here and had no issue at all. It should be included in OP. Thanks a lot terirheken

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes