• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
but where do I find them??
I dont see where you find the cheats
You press F1 and a console will appear, you can input the following commands:

Infinite Energy: gml_Script_scr_SetInfiniteEnergyMode
Money: gml_Script_GiveMoney <number>
Skill: gml_Script_GiveSkill <number>

this last one works with other things like Anal, Oral, Intelligence, etc, if you're having trouble, press TAB when writing a command to get suggestions.

Reactions: Juanlol05

RudenkoArtem

Mar 1, 2020
I liked this game. played a lot.got a bug that have ruined my safe.now when i try to end day the game is crushing every time

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
I liked this game. played a lot.got a bug that have ruined my safe. Now when i try to end day the game is crushing every time
Ok so, thanks for the heads up, there's a typo in the game that bugged it up, unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it since my Patreons didn't let me know for the whole month, I can fix it right now, but you would have to wait a month for the fix to come.

FTR: Your file isn't messed up most likely, but it is probably unuseable until next update.

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
I liked this game. played a lot.got a bug that have ruined my safe.now when i try to end day the game is crushing every time
OK so I found a temporary workaround:
Press F1, and on the console type:

SetFlagEvent 16 2

if you're crashing after sleeping in Lily's bedroom OR

SetFlagEvent 16 14
and go to Angie's room next

if you're crashing before entering Hayley's room.

Both should skip the buggy parts.

Last edited:

Juanlol05

Dec 13, 2022
You press F1 and a console will appear, you can input the following commands:

Infinite Energy: gml_Script_scr_SetInfiniteEnergyMode
Money: gml_Script_GiveMoney <number>
Skill: gml_Script_GiveSkill <number>

this last one works with other things like Anal, Oral, Intelligence, etc, if you're having trouble, press TAB when writing a command to get suggestions.
thank you, you are a life saver :)

RudenkoArtem

Mar 1, 2020
OK so I found a temporary workaround:
Press F1, and on the console type:

SetFlagEvent 16 2

if you're crashing after sleeping in Lily's bedroom OR

SetFlagEvent 16 14
and go to Angie's room next

if you're crashing before entering Hayley's room.

Both should skip the buggy parts.
thanks.it helped.played till orgy scene.Not sure that i watched everything in current versin.Are there any scenes in backyard?(couldnt find gloryhole scenes that are said in changelong.or this is about oral training in shop?) -Added flower girl job .also havent seen

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
thanks.it helped.played till orgy scene.Not sure that i watched everything in current versin.Are there any scenes in backyard?(couldnt find gloryhole scenes that are said in changelong.or this is about oral training in shop?) -Added flower girl job .also havent seen
that's all for now, flower girl job is just the intro-tutorial job and isn't seen again, backyard has no use yet (for now too).

Also, holy shit I'm glad some people actually finish this section.

DirtyDickDangler

May 2, 2021
that's all for now, flower girl job is just the intro-tutorial job and isn't seen again, backyard has no use yet (for now too).

Also, holy shit I'm glad some people actually finish this section.
You make a game with actual lewd gameplay; i'm not surprised about that. Thanks

Quirky

Aug 24, 2017
Pretty cool game that has a lot more to offer than I was expecting. Most annoying bug I got, apart from the big known ones, is the fact that the music and moan volumes would often reset to 0 for no reason, which was fairly annoying.

Is a gallery being considered?

Reactions: icollectsouls

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Pretty cool game that has a lot more to offer than I was expecting. Most annoying bug I got, apart from the big known ones, is the fact that the music and moan volumes would often reset to 0 for no reason, which was fairly annoying.

Is a gallery being considered?
I've fixed it, next Patreon update will have the fix.

Also yeah, Gallery is gonna be done when the whole Act 1 is completely done.

Reactions: Quirky

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
> SuccubusFemboy writes a review complaining about a bug.
> Bug was fixed on the Patreon update.

well JUST MY LUCK, in any case, dw, it's fixed, and I would like it if you could report the other bugs?

Also the journal is gonna be done soon.

EDIT: Also the latest update has way more sounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuccubusFemboy
May 2, 2018
I started playing this game on this last update. I loved it. At first i had a bit of struggle with the sleep and mood system, but it's actually pretty easy to get used to it. I guess I passed by all the content it had so far for now and didn't passed by any bug or crashes like some people here. So in my opinion it's all good, gets lots of different fantasies and you can work at any way you want to make money. Hope to see more of all that things....maybe a bit of cbt as it is a kink of mine wouldn't hurt.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes