3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
For me it starts lagging immediately as I launch it, right on the title screen, and then only gets worse once in the actual game. Lags my whole PC as well, not even just the game.
Good News:
After 3 hours of research and probably 6 more of bugtesting, I managed to painstakingly reduce the initial lag spike AND improve performance by a fuckton.

Bad News: You'll have to wait 2 months for the update, 1 if you get my Patreon...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
sorry....

gf2468

Jul 10, 2017
Good News:
After 3 hours of research and probably 6 more of bugtesting, I managed to painstakingly reduce the initial lag spike AND improve performance by a fuckton.

Bad News: You'll have to wait 2 months for the update, 1 if you get my Patreon...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
sorry....
That's fine, thanks for the hard work.

Reactions: MoreNow

Mr.Ch4ng

May 27, 2019
New Version is out, here is the changelog copied from itch.io:

Version [0.0.20.0] v20:

**New Content:**

Journal entries added:

-Whoring

-Noire the Goth Girl

-Meet the Doctor

-Lewdities

-Hayley 2

-Buying Lube

-Hayley 3

finished putting the appropriate unlocks on some sections of Angie's part of the Journal

**Bugs, Errors, and Optimization:**

-Reduced the lag on the game everywhere!

-Fixed mistake on Apartment floor 3 naming.

-Fixed bug where Angie would appear on the 3rd floor of the apartment at the beginning of the game.

-Fixed bug where the tutorial would repeat a line

-Fixed bug where the Stripper locker room would be unlocked prior to unlocking the stripper job.

-Fixed bug where the skip textlines bar would not change when changing position vertical position of the textbox

-Fixed bug where the stripper job would be unlocked before the appropriate flag.

-Fixed bug where the button for the strip club locker room would only appear on room reset.

-Fixed bug where the MeetDamon conversation would trigger twice

-Fixed naming on Angie's room and corrected the direction

-Fixed requirements for entering Angie's room.

-Fixed small spelling error on DreamTutorial1.

-Named rooms of Lily's dream.

-Health stat is now infinite until it has an effect on the game.

-Fixed bug where mood would go until the negatives

-Anal Training and Int Training now only redirect to the BDSMTraining journal entry

Version[0.0.20.0_NG] v20:

-Initial HTML5 port

-Removed new content

-Removed cheat buttons

-Removed Save functions

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Im dying to play this again ...damn laptop had to croak....i might try this on my chromebook but linux isn't easy for my noodly brain so far ( using wine) i cant wait for the android version once snek figures it out unless that idea was scrapped

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
thanks, as mentioned here, I managed to optimize the game abit, maybe it can run on more PCs now.

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Im dying to play this again ...damn laptop had to croak....i might try this on my chromebook but linux isn't easy for my noodly brain so far ( using wine) i cant wait for the android version once snek figures it out unless that idea was scrapped
There's also a Newgrounds version right now, I'm gonna try the android version as soon as I learn how to fukken make the thing even start working, however, atm it isn't available, because running Game Maker Studio through Android is a pain in the ass, and not the good kind of pain in the ass

Reactions: icollectsouls

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
welp i got it to "play" on my chromebook somehow( incase yall didnt know the chromebooks cant really run exe they use a linux ...which can use wine and wine runs exe ) problem is idk where the files usually located and therefore it didnt save lol

....sees that theres a newgrounds version and does a mental front flip :D

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Hrmm. No updates in a while on Patreon or itch.io, hope everything's good and this isn't just completely abandoned.

velwitch7

May 16, 2019
So... nothing?
Game's perfect?
It's one of my favorites. Love this style. Lot of content, very fun. Crash is fixed in last version. Only thing for me is the stamina. Feels like a hasle. Mostly the fact that you don't get it back entirely after sleeping. End-up using the cheat everytime. The grind is fun, for money and stats, well balanced. There is enough to do that it doesn't feel too repetitive. But that stamina is anoying. I end-up sleeping twice in a row to get it full. Feels wrong.
Anyway, great stuff. Amazing game IMO, in its category.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes