3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Soo many games could use mod support in general, a bit more fun added has literally never hurt anyone and if someone doubts the value of mods i just point at Skyrim.
Bethe$da games have long been pretty much carried on the backs of their modding communities tbh. Not in the least when it comes to QA...

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Mod support would be really cool. Even if only a few people create and implement some outfits or something it's a win over time. The simplest way would be if you just publish the project data for gamemaker and then just people work on it and send you the changed things or something, unless mod support is simple to integrate into gamemaker, I don't know?
I would, but I use Game Maker Studio 2, so I would have to look into mod support for this, in the meantime, I could also do a sort of contest to get new outfits, which I could add to the game, I could give instructions and templates too, but that smacks of letting someone else do my job.

Reactions: tester72

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I don't really think mod support would do a lot for a game like this. What would you even want to mod in, besides outfits that don't even really do anything? I dunno, just doesn't really seem like the genre or type of game where it'd make sense to include. All I can picture is someone playing a classic point-and-click adventure game and going "Y'know what this needs? Mod support so I can dress Sam & Max up in sluttier outfits."

• Haha
Reactions: Arta.umb and RNDM

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
I don't really think mod support would do a lot for a game like this. What would you even want to mod in, besides outfits that don't even really do anything? I dunno, just doesn't really seem like the genre or type of game where it'd make sense to include. All I can picture is someone playing a classic point-and-click adventure game and going "Y'know what this needs? Mod support so I can dress Sam & Max up in sluttier outfits."
I could add support for custom job events too, but yeah, I'm not neccesarily saying I want to add mod support, I'm saying that if there's enough push for it, I could definitely add it.

gf2468

Jul 10, 2017
*licks pen*
Excuse me sir, could you point out any sections where you were screaming in pain?
As in, where does it lag?
For me it starts lagging immediately as I launch it, right on the title screen, and then only gets worse once in the actual game. Lags my whole PC as well, not even just the game.

Reactions: johnnyton

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I miss the unique animation that'd play when you got drunk with Angie at the club during Late Night and you'd "sleep" with her there. Now you get the same animations for sleeping in the bedroom except you wake up outside the club.

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
I miss the unique animation that'd play when you got drunk with Angie at the club during Late Night and you'd "sleep" with her there. Now you get the same animations for sleeping in the bedroom except you wake up outside the club.
That seems like a bug, thanks, time to fix it.

Reactions: icollectsouls

plebrt

Jan 23, 2019
Unfortunately I keep getting "this app cant run on your pc- to find a version for your pc, check with the software publisher"
Im on windows 11 and even tried using japanese language to get it going.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Unfortunately I keep getting "this app cant run on your pc- to find a version for your pc, check with the software publisher"
I'm on Windows 11 and I had no issue, I think I got the MEGA download from the original post here

Snekbites

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
You could also download it from itch.io, it's free there too...

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes